Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Oz open prediction game - Day 12!

+10
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
garthmarenghi
Jahu
legendkillar
bogbrush
gallery play
summerblues
Daniel
noleisthebest
luvsports!
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oz open prediction game - Day 12!

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Jahu wrote:Daniel, come on, a bit more positive man!!!

What's to be positive about?  I've watched Federer lose at least 3 slams against Nadal, and 3 slams against Djok, purely due to already being beaten.  If Nadal comes out knackered, he'll lose. If Federer plays his best, he will win.  But will that happen?  History says no.  Nadal was still running like a gazelle at the end.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Oz open prediction game - Day 12! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oz open prediction game - Day 12!

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:58 pm

LK, why would the final be 5 hours? Fed can't take 5 hours. Even if its 5 sets it will be 3 hours and something, so Nadal can run that time.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Tenez wrote:It was another great match. Dimi will get better and better. Was quite impressive today. Coudl have been a bit more clinical on some key points.
At 4-4 15*-40 on Nadal's serve, Dimi had 2 BPs and he was too passive on first and missed 2nd of those with bad error. That was the one that broke it for Dimi. He couldn't forget the lost chances and lost his own serve.

Also gave Nadal too many looks into his 2nd serve in the decider. That kind of blows away the advantage of serving first.

I hope he can work on this loss and move ahead. He is a really good player for his rank. Needs to be more aggressive. Being so far behind the BH is not good for a Single hander.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Daniel wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Daniel wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I sense a choke right about now.

You called it.  A double fault.  Awful.

And there you go. Right at those critical points in the match. Not got the fortitude to crack on and hammer it home.

No, he hasn't.  He's missing that extra bit that makes you a champion.

The belief to pull the shots at the right moments when the game is on the line. Tour is full of mental midgets.

It's screaming for a new Sampras.  Would just flick these losers away.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Jahu wrote:LK, why would the final be 5 hours? Fed can't take 5 hours. Even if its 5 sets it will be 3 hours and something, so Nadal can run that time.

I didn't say the final would be 5 hours, I was saying I'd be amazed if Nadal gets this match out of his legs by the time the final comes round.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:03 pm

So folks,, i didn't see the match but does anyone fancies Fed's chances after seeing Nadal winning a marathon, again? I expected Dimi to get an egde after 4 hours of play but this most of all proves Nadal is 2010 fit again. Definitly not the Nadal that lost to Foggy at the USO in 5 sets...

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Daniel wrote:
legendkillar wrote:However, Dimi has done Fed a solid and ran Nadal into the ground. Trying to get that 5 hour marathon out his legs by Sunday will be a miracle.

Yeah, but how many times have we said this? The only thing that's changed is Nadal is 30. That's a good sign, but this match wasn't.  And Fed is 35.  And I seriously can't say I have any confidence that Federer will come out playing like he has all tournament. He'll likely come out like the already-beaten guy we saw three times against Djok and multiple times against Nadal.

It usually always includes poor 1st serve % and unforced errors.

Dimitrov lost this simply because he bottled some big chances.  Nadal was there for the taking in that final set - but I knew deep down he was going to somehow blow it.  And then you called the choke...  When you can call a choke as accurately as that, you're dealing with a B rate player - not an A rate player.

Or I could be a match fixer! Laugh Laugh Laugh  just kidding.

Thing is he had 2 BP's that he squandered at 4-3 and you knew at 4-4 in the fifth he was going to blow it. Buckles under the pressure. The wasn't the Nadal that would trample guys like him in the past. This is one low on confidence. And yet Dimitrov didn't back himself.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Nadal was there for the taking. Twice this tournament.  He's scraped through due to a nervous and inexperienced 19 year old (very excusable) and a bottle job. But the question depends on if Nadal can recover for Sunday (i think he will) - and whether Federer can overcome a massive mental block (I don't think he will).

70-30 the Fistpumping, Time Breaking Cretin.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:06 pm

gallery play wrote:So folks,, i didn't see the match but does anyone fancies Fed's chances after seeing Nadal winning a marathon, again? I expected Dimi to get an egde after 4 hours of play but this most of all proves Nadal is 2010 fit again. Definitly not the Nadal that lost to Foggy at the USO in 5 sets...

I do.

If Federer can get into a mindset that this Nadal isn't the emerging threat in his pomp or the brute that then matured. This is a Nadal low on confidence and with the right attack he could be the one that forces him into his shell and force him into mistakes.

Federer needs to play with no fear.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Daniel wrote:

It's that how you do it in your club? Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:08 pm

gallery play wrote:So folks,, i didn't see the match but does anyone fancies Fed's chances after seeing Nadal winning a marathon, again? I expected Dimi to get an egde after 4 hours of play but this most of all proves Nadal is 2010 fit again. Definitly not the Nadal that lost to Foggy at the USO in 5 sets...
Fed will need a miracle.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Let's remember Rosol.  He has a fraction of the talent Grigor has - but he put Nadal to bed and served out the match like it was a piece of pie.  Shame he isn't the one with the talent, because he's got more bottle  than this gutless chump!

See you for the final!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:15 pm

legendkillar wrote:

I do.

If Federer can get into a mindset that this Nadal isn't the emerging threat in his pomp or the brute that then matured. This is a Nadal low on confidence and with the right attack he could be the one that forces him into his shell and force him into mistakes.

Serious? Nothing increases his confidence more than experiencing he's fitter than the rest. The only real crack in his confidence was established by a fitter Djokovic

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:21 pm

NITB wrote:
Fed will need a miracle.

Having said that, he's got to do it.
The Earth will refuse to keep moving otherwise.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:23 pm

I am so gutted for Dimi.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Really I don;t know and after my today projection I m a bit tentative to predict the outcome.

Too many variabe:
How fit is Federer? how about Nadal?
Can Fed take time away from Nadal and volley his way to a win? or...
Will nadal throw in 3 long rallies which will kill the match right away?

It's been a long time since Fed won a slam final versus Nadal!

But from what I saw today, I think Nadal will struggle to win 3 more slams. I still believe that any Djoko or Murray woudl get the better of him.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:31 pm

NITB wrote:
NITB wrote:
Fed will need a miracle.

I'm afraid i thought so many times..in vain. And the last 3 times against your man Sad

The best scenario for me right now is: one week completely off. No TV, no internet, no newspapers.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 pm

gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I do.

Serious? Nothing increases his confidence more than experiencing he's fitter than the rest. The only real crack in his confidence was established by a fitter Djokovic

So following on nicely to ROTLA's argument, how is he the fittest? How does he absolutely know that for a fact?

Was Pouille fitter than Nadal? Verdasco?

Seriously if peddling the fitness argument in mentality is flawed. Think it was you that posted that comment by Federer? About Nadal in his head. Reversely do you truly believe Nadal has totally forgot the last near 3 years of quite humbling defeats and just blanked that from the memory?

This guy was saying last year he had lost confidence in his FH!!

And he's quashed all that because he now knows he is fitter than everyone?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Tenez wrote:

Really I don;t know and after my today projection I m a bit tentative to predict the outcome.

Too many variabe:
How fit is Federer? how about Nadal?
Can Fed take time away from Nadal and volley his way to a win? or...
Will nadal throw in 3 long rallies which will kill the match right away?

It's been a long time since Fed won a slam final versus Nadal!

But from what I saw today, I think Nadal will struggle to win 3 more slams. I still believe that any Djoko or Murray woudl get the better of him.
Me too.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

gallery play wrote:
NITB wrote:
NITB wrote:
Fed will need a miracle.

I'm afraid i thought so many times..in vain. And the last 3 times against your man Sad

The best scenario for me right now is: one week completely off. No TV, no internet, no newspapers.

Don't be a pussy.  That's what Grigor would do.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:41 pm

gallery play wrote:
NITB wrote:
NITB wrote:
Fed will need a miracle.
Oooh....
If it's any consolation, I was not behind "my man" when he was playing Fed in their last two slam finals - Wimbledon and USO.

But of course it's not the same as when Nadal is playing.

And also, I have never seen a Fedal final on tv. Simply hated them

Their only match I saw was live, in WTF final, 2009 or 10 I think, when Fed won.
That's when I first saw him live and went nuts about his BH.

I think Fed can still win on Sunday.

It will have to be the two sets up lead and a clean slate mind.

Like you, I also know Nadal be fresh as in the first round.

I don't know what I am going to do otherwise. Never been on that situation before.

And I am not about to change that trend! Winking

Last edited by NITB on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:43 pm

legendkillar wrote:
gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I do.

So following on nicely to ROTLA's argument, how is he the fittest? How does he absolutely know that for a fact?

Seriously if peddling the fitness argument in mentality is flawed. Think it was you that posted that comment by Federer? About Nadal in his head. Reversely do you truly believe Nadal has totally forgot the last near 3 years of quite humbling defeats and just blanked that from the memory?

It's quite obvious LG. His confidence always has come from being physical superiour. It's exactly why he started to lose to Djoko. And yes, he could not make that extra step against Pouille and Foggy in the final set. Today he apparently could.
And yes, if you play a one against one match, in a physical sport like tennis, you can sense your opponant losing intensity.

What has Federer to do with this?

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Fed's tennis is better than Dimi's, every shot.
But Dimi has a fitness carte blanche, plus 10 years younger legs.

If Fed can play with the same determined mind as Dimi today, (he'll need to stop being Nadal's number one fan though and start hating his guts instead Winking ) he 'll win.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:52 pm

gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I do.

So true. And again today...the fitter won.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I do.

It's quite obvious LG. His confidence always has come from being physical superiour. It's exactly why he started to lose to Djoko. And yes, he could not make that extra step against Pouille and Foggy in the final set. Today he apparently could.
And yes, if you play a one against one match, in a physical sport like tennis, you can sense your opponant losing intensity.

It wasn't Dimi losing intensity that won Nadal the match. It was Dimi bottling it at the pressure moment. This is nothing to do with fitness! Even I bloody called the impending break. It's not rocket science.

Nadal hasn't had to face Djokovic/Murray or even Stan or Nishi. His biggest opponent was Raonic who he trounced in 4. He struggled against Zverev and Dimitrov. Players in his pomp he would've mauled.

What has Federer got to do with this? Well, lets says that Nadal beats Federer. I don't need to consult my crystal ball as to reason that result will occur on this forum... "Nadal was fitter" which won't be the case. Which is why Sunday will come down to nerves. Federer needs to hold his.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:29 pm

didnt see the match but gutted with the result although i kinda always expected it
dont think that i can live through watching roger to lose nadal again

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Veejay wrote:didnt see the match but gutted with the result although i kinda always expected it

Even his fans carry the same scars Winking

Wasn't it 2014 they last met in the Slams?

A lot has changed since. smiley

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofDeath Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:46 pm

No doubt Nadal will be fully fit for the final less than 2 days after a marathon semi and play 100% better than he did to this point.

What's the point in watching another letdown in a final from Fed again?

AceofDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:49 pm

...point is, it won't be a let down.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 pm

We saw all this in 2009; a 5 set drainer must surely weaken Nadal, right? Wrong, he won in 5.

He can be tired except by Djokovic, and that's because the points themselves become energy drainers.

Federer may win on Sunday but if he does it'll be against a fully fit Nadal.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:43 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Veejay wrote:didnt see the match but gutted with the result although i kinda always expected it

the last time roger beat nadal in a grand slam was wimbledon 07
thats 10 years ago
i dont think that much has changed in their rivalry since then

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Bunch of doom & gloom people here, catastrophic.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

the last time roger beat nadal in a grand slam was wimbledon 07
thats 10 years ago
i dont think that much has changed in their rivalry since then

We will see Sunday. They haven't played each other on the level of frequency as yesteryear. 

I wonder if Nadal will try and dine out on the Federer BH and how much Federer tries to get on to his FH.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Jahu wrote:Bunch of doom & gloom people here, catastrophic.
I understand you're getting sick of it, i am myself. Thing is: we're right. Fed won't win.
No way.
Sorry.

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:33 pm

And if he does, what? 

Anyway, better Nadal than Djoko, ihaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    Cheers

Last edited by Jahu on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Fed said he will leave it all in the Final, maybe a half a pill of those that Nadal/Djoko take, won't harm him much  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Jahu wrote:And if he does, what? 

Anyway, better Nadal than Djoko, ihaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    Cheers
If he does, i'll stop posting forever, like Dr Sincere.
But that's a safe bet, he won't win.

Choosing Nadal over Djoko? naah, that's a bridge too far

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:00 pm

If Fed can say he is No1 Nadals fan, I think we should all start liking Nadal  erm

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Laugh

I can't help though! Wah

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 pm

I think Fed can win....if fit enough.

or let's put it this way. My money woudl be on him if it was the 3rds round....but at the end of a forthnight? No.

We saw how Djoko was tiring him already in 2015....2 years ago.

You coudl see today Nadal celebrating as if he had won another slam....cause in effect, he has.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:02 pm

Tenez wrote:
Laugh

I can't help though! Wah

Yes..."your man" is a reflection of you....cry, cry, cry...then suck uo,as a number ine fan!

Good job I am here, with no ex-baggage or scarring. Nole has always ever been the only Doctor for Nadal, even Toni recognised it...so, Rafael Nadal beware.

You shall win over NITB's dead body.

NO PASSARAN!!!!!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:05 pm

In fact it could be similar to that FO08 final where Federer knew he had no chance physically and just ran to teh net hoping to score cheap and short points.

Hopefully the surface and balls will give Federer a bit more chance.

But I remember Federer being tired in 2008 already due to a long semi v Monfils. So at 35?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:07 pm

NITB wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Laugh

I can't help though! Wah

Yes..."your man" is a reflection of you....cry, cry, cry...then suck uo,as a number ine fan!

Good job I am here, with no ex-baggage or scarring. Nole has always ever been the only Doctor for Nadal, even Toni recognised it...so, Rafael Nadal beware.

NO PASSARAN!!!!!
Winking

Maybe Federer should enter the court on SUnday with Djoko's perfume....or his mask.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:27 pm

legendkillar wrote:
gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
gallery play wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I do.

It wasn't Dimi losing intensity that won Nadal the match. It was Dimi bottling it at the pressure moment. This is nothing to do with fitness! Even I bloody called the impending break. It's not rocket science.

Nadal hasn't had to face Djokovic/Murray or even Stan or Nishi. His biggest opponent was Raonic who he trounced in 4. He struggled against Zverev and Dimitrov. Players in his pomp he would've mauled.

What has Federer got to do with this? Well, lets says that Nadal beats Federer. I don't need to consult my crystal ball as to reason that result will occur on this forum... "Nadal was fitter" which won't be the case. Which is why Sunday will come down to nerves. Federer needs to hold his.

Everything is fitness with the lot on this forum haha. Like you say, you called it.  And we both knew Dimi would piss it up. The prediction I am making with Federer isn't rocket science either, I've seen it every time he and Nadal or he and Djok play

1. 1st serve % : Out of the window.  NOTHING TO DO WITH FITNESS. It will likely happen right from the start.
2. Bottling forehand shots
3. Shanking backhand shots
4. Losing big points - especially break points. How many times I've seen him get all the momentum against Nadal and forge a break point, only to play a brainless shot and give it away.

That's the pattern, folks.  It will only change if Federer gets this mental monkey off his back and / or Nadal turns up like any normal human would: Fucked from that 5 setter.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Tenez wrote:
NITB wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Laugh
I can't help though! Wah
NO PASSARAN!!!!!
Winking
Maybe Federer should enter the court on SUnday with Djoko's perfume....or his mask.
No, he's got the tennis to do it.
Just the peace.

And to be relaxed like he's been all tournament.

That'll do.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Mirka is going to be the key for Fed's mindset in the final.
She's the ine that has been encouraging him to keep going and reassuring him he's still good enough to fight for the titles.

Go Mirka! diva

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 pm

NITB wrote:
Daniel wrote:

It's that how you do it in your club? Laugh

I played today after the Dimi match and won my sets 3-0. And I showed more guts than Grigor Bottler.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydian Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Not only was it a marathon, they finished at 12:45 local time so that's a nights recovery screwed once Nadal got to bed around 4am. Then he has 24 hrs...Federer has had a day longer to recover from a shorter match. How much more do you guys want it stacked in Federers favour?

It was a good match today, a worthy semifinal, and I agree the outcome had little to do with fitness - although so what if it did, it was a 5 hr match - it came down to a close few points here or there at 4-4 in the 5th...someone has to lose and usually something goes awry after such a long match. Dimitrov can be proud at having found his mojo again...at the end of the day though he was facing a legend of the game, no easy wins against these kind of guys if they're firing on most cylinders. But let's face it, these versions of Nadal and Federer are pale imitations of their prime...e.g. The pair who played the Rome 06 final...and yet Dimi and Wawrinka still couldn't beat them! Why? Because these guys have an X factor - their career results show that - and when they smell the finish line of a slam they get even tougher to beat. No shame for Dimi, Nadal is just a better player, even sub-prime. At least the courts are faster this year so Federer has that in his favour. I have no idea how to call it but it will almost certainly be their last slam final together.

Lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:30 pm

NITB wrote:...

And to be relaxed like he's been all tournament.

That'll do.

That's what he says:

"It's gone much better than I thought it would. That's also what I was telling myself in the fifth set. I was talking to myself, saying like, Just relax, man. The comeback is so great already. Let it fly off your racquet and just see what happens.

I think that's the mindset I got to have, as well, in the finals. Sort of a nothing-to-lose mentality. It's been nice these last six matches to have that mentality. It worked very well so I'll keep that up."

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:34 pm

NITB wrote:Mirka is going to be the key for Fed's mindset in the final.
She's the ine that has been encouraging him to keep going and reassuring him he's still good enough to fight for the titles.

Go Mirka! diva

How? Baby hang in there, baby be strong, baby I wait for you after you win?

Don't think words make a difference when your legs are dead.

So Mirka has no key,  maybe a hole, the key is with Fed, you amateur  Big Grin

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next