Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Grass - 2017
Today at 1:02 am by Tenez

» Fight for #1
Yesterday at 9:24 pm by Tenez

» U.S Election
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by Veejay

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Yesterday at 1:11 pm by Daniel

» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Yesterday at 1:06 pm by Daniel

» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by ...

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm by legendkillar

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


US open prediction game - day 10

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Come on double break!!

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Wilander was wrong as I suspected. He said we woudl have a "short" martch right after Murray won the 3rd.

I knew it was not over.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Tenez wrote:Credit to Nishi. he gets criticised a lot here but I am personally in admiration of how he can produce this kind of tennis versus a much fitter player than him  despite not being able to hurt on his serve.
Still, he can do better.
A cooler head would not go amiss.

You can't imagine Pouille carrying on like Nishi, can you?

Having another bout of form consistency now, again perfect timing!

Nishi is winning this one.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Tenez wrote:Wilander was wrong as I suspected. He said we woudl have a "short" martch right after Murray won the 3rd.

I knew it was not over.
Wilander is the mouthpiece of ATP. Besotted with Murray.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Go Nishi! diva

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by luvsports! on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

5th set

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Why do they have a female umpire for a male match? I've never seen that before
Well even if Murray were to win this match Djokovic has had several walkover so he is bound to be much fresher and more rested if Murray was to meet him in the final

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:03 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 pm

I put £20 on Nishi when he was 12/1! So now I am putting 40 on Murray to win. So if he wins I have no loss but if he loses I makes £220 - 40= £180!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by legendkillar on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 pm

Unbelievable Jeff. Murray has managed to throw the match away and Nishi is cashing in.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 pm

legendkillar wrote:Unbelievable Jeff. Murray has managed to throw the match away and Nishi is cashing in.

It's not over....and I don;t think Murray threw it over....Nishi played his part there.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Real shift in momentum nishikori allowing Murray back into this match

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Wow what a break from love forty down!!

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Veejay wrote:Real shift in momentum nishikori allowing Murray back into this match
Yes I think the loose string did not help Nishi.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh  you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!
I'll believe you when you remove the ugly photo of Mypurray's camp from this forum.
It's there for a reason, isn't it.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by luvsports! on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Haha.
COME ON KEI

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:37 pm

It's so difficult to watch Nishi play. he is so much up and down.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:40 pm

What a point! It says so much about Murray's fitness. A point like that can turn the match around.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Murray is very strong physically hence mentally. It should have been 5/2 Nishi.....Nishi serving for the match. ...IT's only 4/3 and everything to do for Nishi.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Agree NITB!! Lol who the hell wants to see judy Murray
I think that it scares potential posters away thinking that this is some kind of Murray fanboy forum

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh  you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!
I'll believe you when you remove the ugly photo of Mypurray's camp from this forum.
It's there for a reason, isn't it.

It's there to piss the Murray camp off.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:49 pm

What a massive choke job
Murray will win now there's no doubt about that

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh  you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!
I'll believe you when you remove the ugly photo of Mypurray's camp from this forum.
It's there for a reason, isn't it.

It's there to piss the Murray camp off.

Not convinced, sorry.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:53 pm

This is very painful!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:54 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh  you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!
I'll believe you when you remove the ugly photo of Mypurray's camp from this forum.
It's there for a reason, isn't it.

It's there to piss the Murray camp off.

Not convinced, sorry.
Curious to read your explanation of it.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by luvsports! on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Please serve it out Kei!

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Looks like I was wrong !! So happy to see Murray have his ass handed to him
Murray will NEVER see the world no1 ranking LAUGH

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:09 pm

I am so pleased. For Nishi, for Murray's loss and for my gain of £180!!!!!!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Whose the lesbian umpiring the match? Never seen her on tour before
I almost mistook her for Ellen degeneres
A Croatian wannabe earning brownie points with WTA "royalty" (B. King, Navratilova,etc) by sucking up to Murray - the outspoen feminist....

Laugh  you two!
Watch your language. This is a politically correct forum. Malgre moi!
I'll believe you when you remove the ugly photo of Mypurray's camp from this forum.
It's there for a reason, isn't it.

It's there to piss the Murray camp off.

Not convinced, sorry.
Curious to read your explanation of it.

It's 2:0 now, T.
RG, now USO.
Game over. Cool

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by luvsports! on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:10 pm

HE DID IT!

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:10 pm

luvsports! wrote:HE DID IT!
He did!!!!!!!

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by luvsports! on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Now, anyone but Nole!

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

It's 2:0 now, T.
RG, now USO.
Game over. Cool
I am happy with the 2/0 but I have no clue what you are talking about. I need some rose probably!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:21 pm

It was so important for Nishi to put that loss of game from 40/0 behind.

Isn't that mental strength??? This is a huge mental effort. Many woudl have completely collapsed.

It was helped however by Murray tiring typically in the long distance. He has a wildebeest game but built like a elephant. He was doomed versus Djoko anyway. Djoko woudl have made sure Murray woudl have nothing left after that first set.

Nishi has a better chance v Djoko.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Nishi one match away to become teh number 3 in the world.....just after beating the number 2!!!!

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

It's 2:0 now, T.
RG, now USO.
Game over. Cool
I am happy with the 2/0 but I have no clue what you are talking about. I need some rose probably!
It's my A* personality. Winking

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Veejay on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:28 pm

luvsports! wrote:Now, anyone but Nole!
i would love to seer nishikori go on to win his semi final and the whole tournament 
wouldnt that be a fairy tale story 
but with murray out of the way i think that djokovic pretty much has this one in the bag,its definitely his to loose

Veejay

Posts : 3073
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Daniel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Nishikori will prob end up in the final with Djok and then retire lmao.  Djok has been handed a right cake walk so far.  Monfils hasn't dropped a set so he can do it. Tsonga has lost his last chance to get a slam and did it so meekly.  No fight.

Monfils at least looks competent.  Del Potro is probably the only player now that can really beat Djokovic off the court.  Monfils and Wawrinka have a chance.  Nishikori... wouldnt give him any chance.  He seems to just get far into tournaments and fall apart / or retire.

Daniel

Posts : 2435
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:42 pm

FedererKing wrote:.....  Nishikori... wouldnt give him any chance.  He seems to just get far into tournaments and fall apart / or retire.

I am sure you had that same kind of language for Djokovic pre-2011.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by legendkillar on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Wonder what the odds are on Monfils retiring!

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:48 pm

I'd love Nole to win with a retirement, just to prove my point of that Why Is Nole Crying Thread.

It's nothing to do with tennis, please don't bite my head off. Big Grin

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by legendkillar on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Hmmmm

He's retiring? I take it the tears must be that he isn't competing at another Olympic event.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Anyway, super win for Nishi.

He really exposed Murray's artificial game.
He and Nadal are passe.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:51 pm

legendkillar wrote:Hmmmm

He's retiring? I take it the tears must be that he isn't competing at another Olympic event.
I think they are tears of Repentamce.

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by legendkillar on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:52 pm

The one thing he did expose is the lack of guts in the game. That was one ugly match!

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:52 pm

I have a theory about all those retirements.

Djoko was caught with a blue tongue. All his peers know that but since teh establishment is currently covering it up, players facing him are retiring in protest.

Far fetched I know ...but hey...it adds spice to your story.

Tenez

Posts : 16007
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Tenez wrote:I have a theory about all those retirements.

Djoko was caught with a blue tongue. All his peers know that but since teh establishment is currently covering it up, players facing him are retiring in protest.

Far fetched I know ...but hey...it adds spice to your story.

And no such a thing to happen to Nadal all these years...which establishment do you work for?

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Daniel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Tenez wrote:
FedererKing wrote:.....  Nishikori... wouldnt give him any chance.  He seems to just get far into tournaments and fall apart / or retire.

I am sure you had that same kind of language for Djokovic pre-2011.

Your crystal ball isn't working. Nishikori is not as good as Djokovic.  He isn't going to win 12 slams lmao.

Daniel

Posts : 2435
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by ... on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Veejay wrote:Agree NITB!! Lol who the hell wants to see judy Murray
I think that it scares potential posters away thinking that this is some kind of Murray fanboy forum

Let's vote!

...

Posts : 23873
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum