» The Ultimate GOAT List
Today at 1:13 am by Daniel

» Race to London
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by naxroy

» Players popularity - What makes it?
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Tenez

» Asian Swing 2017: Bejing/Tokyo & Shanghai
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm by luvsports!

» Who Is Going To Be The Next Number One?
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm by legendkillar

» One of the best match ever?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 am by Tenez

» Stefanos Tsitsipas
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am by noleisthebest

» Jelena Ostapenko
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm by Jahu

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Frexit? Who is next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frexit? Who is next?

Post by Veejay on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:55 pm

none of those countries have been brave enough to have a referendum prior to the brexit vote while the u.k was still part of the e.u
none of them were brave enough to leave the e.u and stand alone 
now that the u.k is exiting,it doesnt seem attractive to be a part of the e u anymore 
i said that brexit would be the beginning of the end for the e.u and i still stand by it

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Well, GB always had a "special status", being the American poodle,  also, it's geographically isolated, easier to control borders etc.

Even if EU vanished tomorrow, not many things would change.

The damage has already been done.

We are approaching/resembling the era of old Babylon with the more or less whole world speakng the same language.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:54 pm

It would be very interesting to see referendum in France.
I heard many there thought Britain leaving was stupid and madness.

I was quite surprised, but I think they must have loads of brainswashing.

Too many problems with no easy solutions.
Because world's capital is bonding all economies it's tough to disentangle oneself and survive.

I dunno...

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:07 am

Veejay wrote:none of those countries have been brave enough to have a referendum prior to the brexit vote while the u.k was still part of the e.u
now that the u.k is exiting,it doesnt seem attractive to be a part of the e u anymore 
i said that brexit would be the beginning of the end for the e.u and i still stand by it

We were brave enough way before you and voted no in a larger majority than you in 2005. Check the facts. However the EU is a dictatorship and they ignore people's will.

Likewise you can see they are trying to get rid of Cobyrn and trying to replace him by a pro Remain guy ready to betray people's will. You are not out of EU yet. The Irish and Dutch were also betrayed when voting out!

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:30 am

I must say, politics has become interesting again after many years.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:none of those countries have been brave enough to have a referendum prior to the brexit vote while the u.k was still part of the e.u

We were brave enough way before you and voted no in a larger majority than you in 2005. Check the facts. However the EU is a dictatorship and they ignore people's will.

Likewise you can see they are trying to get rid of Cobyrn and trying to replace him by a pro Remain guy ready to betray people's will. You are not out of EU yet. The Irish and Dutch were also betrayed when voting out!
i was here in 2005 and i dont remember any referendum,i dont remember any "no" vote
i dont know about the irish or dutch,but cobryn should have stepped down after brexit won
the whole virgin train scandal exposed him for what he truly is,a compulsive liar...
do you really think that the u.k is going to remain in the e.u in spite of brexit vote winning?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:35 am

I actually watched some political tv show on French tv on Sunday. Yikes

There seem to be three candidates, incl Sarkozy...even with my limited French I concluded they were all scumbags.

What was interesting was that the campaign seems to revolve exclusively around the "muslim" issue and how each would solve that problem.

All three used the cliches, flowery language, "l'egalite" and the blah-blah...what a contrast to American campaign/circus!

I feel sorry for the people. France deserves better.

But behind both "styles" (American/French), which are nothing but necessary make-up to win votes, there are unscrupulous liars who don't care about their countries and the consequences of those lies.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:53 pm

i see that sarkozy is trying to run or president again (??)
how does that even work,he has already been president,how many terms is a president in france allowed to serve? 
and the birkini causing that much outrage and controversy on french beaches...lol
i think that all the terrost attacks will definitely be a hot topic  about immigration within the e.u for france to try and control its borders better
now theres also the whole controversy over the refugees in calais the agreement between france and the u.k.thats bound to change when the u.k leaves the e.u

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum