Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Today at 8:07 pm by Tenez

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Today at 5:42 pm by Emancipator

» Grass - 2017
Today at 3:40 pm by Jahu

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by legendkillar

» U.S Election
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:32 pm by Veejay

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

» Federer Definitely Has Stocholm Syndrome!
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 am by Daniel

» Fight for #1
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm by Veejay

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:25 am

See if you can guess. I'll give you a clue: it's nothing to do with tenniis.

I know the answer.


...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:22 pm

He's got onions in his tennis bag.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Tenez wrote:He's got onions in his tennis bag.
No.

Not even close.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Not even close to be funny I know.

Nope No clue.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Let's see what others can come up with.

The answer is quite serious and I'll reveal it after USO.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Hmmmmmm....

I would've said maybe a personal tragedy prior to the match or something?

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by AceofDeath on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 pm

He either has marriage problems or he knows he won't be playing tennis in 4 years time = no olympic gold. Oh wait you said serious... Doh

AceofDeath

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 pm

for no reason,he is just being a drama queen :P
maybe his wife is pregnant...or just gave birth or something..

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

divorce?

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 pm

maybe he has been diagnosed with some kind of serious condition
i really hope thats not the case cause at the moment he is saving tennis from the likes of murray and nadal

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:04 pm

legendkillar wrote:Hmmmmmm....

I would've said maybe a personal tragedy prior to the match or something?
Close..it does have stg do to with news before a match but not the one in Rio.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:06 pm

AceofDeath wrote:He either has marriage problems or he knows he won't be playing tennis in 4 years time = no olympic gold. Oh wait you said serious... Doh

Now that you've put it into perspective...Laugh


...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Veejay wrote:for no reason,he is just being a drama queen :P
maybe his wife is pregnant...or just gave birth or something..

Nole is not a drama queen...his wife is, though...

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Tenez wrote:divorce?

Doubt it, judging from Social media posts...poor guy...not only does he have to win everything, be super fit, super fair, carry hopes of Serbia on his shoulders...now he has to be/act a perfect family man! Laugh/Wah

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:11 pm

come on NITB stop keeping us in suspense...tell us!!
is djokovic retiring after the u.s open or at the end of the season because of something

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Veejay wrote:maybe he has been diagnosed with some kind of serious condition
i really hope thats not the case cause at the moment he is saving tennis from the likes of murray and nadal

Murray knows about it, too. That is why he is playing every match God is giving him in order to grab number one while crisis in Nole's life lasts...some LTA circles are hoping it to last till the end of the year.

I hope he's stopped the bleeding.

Tennis is a very fine thing.

You have to be in perfect balance in order to ask maximum of yourself on tap like he has been doing in the last few years.

Interesting USO coming.



...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Veejay wrote:come on NITB stop keeping us in suspense...tell us!!
is djokovic retiring after the u.s open or at the end of the season because of something

I have given a lot of clues!

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:24 pm

well i hope that its not because he is retiring cause i would really like to see him match or surpass nadals 14 majors

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:33 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Hmmmmmm....

I would've said maybe a personal tragedy prior to the match or something?
Close..it does have stg do to with news before a match but not the one in Rio.

On that basis, either someone in the coaching team or one of his parents is seriously ill.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Ahhh....Silent ban! I doubt it.....but let's see.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:46 pm

It's not the wrist injury, ...we know already.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Hehe   Cool

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by DECIMA on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:00 am

noleisthebest wrote:

Murray knows about it, too. That is why he is playing every match God is giving him in order to grab number one while crisis in Nole's life lasts...some LTA circles are hoping it to last till the end of the year.

I hope he's stopped the bleeding.

Tennis is a very fine thing.

You have to be in perfect balance in order to ask  maximum of yourself on tap like he has been doing in the last few years.

Interesting USO coming.
Is he on his period?

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Here is another clue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnj_Y9WhbJA&ebc=ANyPxKpTSV_ILHr7aB9-bMxp1dLrWIZ6Xxk-KVpPNESn5uwhotQ8XIO6nhPiSA_BQceAtrtlTJaf&time_continue=152


...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:50 pm

all these clues are having the opposite effect that your hoping for NITB
the more clues you post the less interested everyone becomes..the guessing game becomes boring after a while
might as well just come out and say it and then everyone can discuss it

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:17 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Here is another clue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnj_Y9WhbJA&ebc=ANyPxKpTSV_ILHr7aB9-bMxp1dLrWIZ6Xxk-KVpPNESn5uwhotQ8XIO6nhPiSA_BQceAtrtlTJaf&time_continue=152


I recognise the first couple interviewed. It's the Beauty and the Beast, isn't it?

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Here is another clue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnj_Y9WhbJA&ebc=ANyPxKpTSV_ILHr7aB9-bMxp1dLrWIZ6Xxk-KVpPNESn5uwhotQ8XIO6nhPiSA_BQceAtrtlTJaf&time_continue=152


I recognise the first couple interviewed. It's the Beauty and the Beast, isn't it?

Laugh

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Veejay wrote:all these clues are having the opposite effect that your hoping for NITB
the more clues you post the less interested everyone becomes..the guessing game becomes boring after a while
might as well just come out and say it and then everyone can discuss it

Well, I did say I'll give the answer after USO.
But since you all want so,ething now, here's the reply from Nole (given to the Serbian reporter yesterday):


“Jesam, preboleo sam. Istreniran sam kao sportista da vrlo brzo prebrodim poraze, a iz njih se više uči nego iz pobeda. Tenis zahteva od čoveka da već sledeće nedelje bude usredsređen na novi turnir“, rekao je Đoković i dodao:

“Olimpijske igre najveća su sportska smotra koja se održava na svake četiri godine i anticipacija sa moje strane bila je velika, baš kao i očekivanja. Ona su možda bila i prevelika jer sam možda previše tražio od sebe – napetost, uzbuđenje, emocije, pritisak i na kraju se nažalost desilo to što se desilo. Ali život je takav i pruža lekcije u trenucima u kojima se čovek najmanje nada“.

Uprkos razočaravajućem ishodu, Novak ističe da će ga za Brazil i OI vezati i neka lepa sećanja.

“S vedrije strane, iz Rija nosim i predivne uspomene u vidu povezanosti s ljudima koji su bili na stadionu to veče i uopšte sa Brazilcima. Jedinstveno i za mene nezaboravno iskustvo – bio sam vrlo emotivan, to sam i pokazao, nisam mogao da se suzdržim jer mi je bilo jako stalo, ali i svima je“; vratio se Novak na trenutak na poraz i zatim zaključio:

“Kažem, način na koji su me prihvatili i prilazili pre i posle meča – preko tenisa sam doživeo ljudsku povezanost koja ne može često da se doživi kada se stalno krećeš po velikim turnirima gde je uvek fokus na takmičenju i sve je nekako hladno“.

Saša Ozmo (@ozmo_sasa)

He basically says that he was moved by the love Brazilians gave him during that match, but also during his stay there.
So you see, love never fails.

He didn't expect it and it completely crushed him - could not control the emotion.

On top of that, Nole had a very tough few months some of which has already leaked into media regarding his marriage.
I will certainly not mention any details (however desperately you want them The Special One), as it is his private matter only he should disclose if he wishes.

Also, there have been quite serious specilations about another issue, but since I haven't heard any confirmation (I doubt I will) - we will only be able to guess by how he performs to during the rest of the season.

Also, there is talk of an injury.
And he went to Spain with his wife post Wimbledon.

You can fill out the blanks, but this is only speculation.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Someone on another forum broke news about a month ago about some rumoured personal matters Novak had going on and no-one took him seriously. Given the rumours gained momentum of late, would be a shame if they were true.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 pm

They are true.
But that's life.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Well least he didn't go all out Tiger Woods style Winking

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:20 pm

legendkillar wrote:Well least he didn't go all out Tiger Woods style Winking

Don't know what to say, really and I certainly am not going to judge.

I find the obsession with "perfect role-models" in public figures a bit stupid. Anglo-Saxon media are particularly nasty.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:33 pm

The press love a good fall from grace story.

British press are the worst. They sabotaged their own World Cup bid!! Hate them with a passion.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:06 pm

ok why doesnt someone just say what the rumours are so that everyone on here knows what the 2 of you are talking about... who cheated on who?
and yes the british media especially the tabloids are the worst,they build you up just so that they can tear you down

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Ok. Rumour has it Novak cheated on Jelena with an actress from India. As I say, it's purely rumour.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:22 pm

i was struggling to see jelena as being the one who strayed cause i think its obvious to everyone how much she adores him
it is very rare to see a tennis player behave like a football player so it is pretty shocking if it were true 
if djokovic had been a footballer,the media would most likely have praised him for being such lad who shags all the tarts 
it would make a lot of sense as to why he seems so distracted lately
i hope that he treads very carefully cause jelena could blow the lid on whats going on behind the scenes with his gluten free training regiment
does anyone know how he got caught or did he come clean himself?

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by legendkillar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:45 pm

If the speculation is true, no idea how the cat got out of the bag. 

If it's true, would be sad given how family orientated and proud Novak is and that they always struck me as an in love couple.

Just hope the press doesn't prolong this.

legendkillar

Posts : 1579
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 pm

all i have to say is that if it was federer,i think a lot of his fans would be deeply disappointed,he has always been someone who sets the example which is why he has won the edberg award so many times 
if it was nadal...i think many will think ..well once a cheater always a cheater...

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 pm

I think idolisation of people is dangerous.

Especially in today's world where lies are manufactured on tap and presented as undisputable truth.


Is Roger really peRFect?
Is Rafa really humble?

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Veejay wrote:all i have to say is that if it was federer,i think a lot of his fans would be deeply disappointed,he has always been someone who sets the example which is why he has won the edberg award so many times 
if it was nadal...i think many will think ..well once a cheater always a cheater...

One has to be hypocritical and credulous to expect perfection from athlete or any other human for that matter when one cannot be spotless himself.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:all i have to say is that if it was federer,i think a lot of his fans would be deeply disappointed,he has always been someone who sets the example which is why he has won the edberg award so many times 
if it was nadal...i think many will think ..well once a cheater always a cheater...

One has to be hypocritical and credulous to expect perfection from athlete or any other human for that matter when one cannot be spotless himself.  
in a perfect world yes,but it would be pretty hypocritical to pretend like no one has ever judged or had an opinion of anyone or anything
lets not be naive here,we are all guilty of idolising someone or something and we generally hold what we hold dear to us to a completely different standard i.e
to many football fans,footballers are above the law and can do no wrong
federer fans would be deeply disappointed by anything he did that would tarnish his squieeky clean gentlemanly image
and if you hate nadal,you'll still hate him no matter what he does
thats just the realty im pointing out
everyone is always saying that you shouldnt judge a person till youve walked a mile in their shoes,but the truth is that we all do it all the time
technically djokovics private life is no ones business but thats not the world we live in


Last edited by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I think idolisation of people is dangerous.

Especially in today's world where lies are manufactured on tap and presented as undisputable truth.


Is Roger really peRFect?
Is Rafa really humble?
no one is perfect,but everyone is going to have an opinion

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:15 pm

i was just reading up on this subject and the papers are claiming that djokovic said his loss at wimbledon was down to private issues,but in the same article it claims that he was spotted with the bollywood actress in a bar in l.a in march 
i guess his private issues werent so much of an issue at RG  erm

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:23 pm

Veejay wrote:federer fans would be deeply disappointed by anything he did that would tarnish his squieeky clean gentlemanly image

really? I am a huge fan of Federer's game and I do believe his game is peRFect but I am in no illusion about him. I think he is a nice guy and is gracious in many ways...But if he were cheating his wife with ....Djokovic, I'd be surprised....that's all!

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by DECIMA on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Was the Indian actress the one who he was pictured with here:

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/deepika-padukone-novak-djokovic-spotted-exiting-from-a-bar-with-tennis-player/

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:federer fans would be deeply disappointed by anything he did that would tarnish his squieeky clean gentlemanly image

really? I am a huge fan of Federer's game and I do believe his game is peRFect but I am in no illusion about him. I think he is a nice guy and is gracious in many ways...But if he were cheating his wife with ....Djokovic, I'd be surprised....that
i wouldnt for a minute believe that you wouldnt be deeply disappointed if hypothetically it came to light that he doped his way to winning 17 majors
sorry nothing personal but i just wouldnt..
doping would include "anything he did that would tarnish his squicky clean gentlemanly imagine"  
you can deny it all you want but like me you hold federer to different standard and if you disagree,your comments certainly suggest otherwise

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Tenez on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:federer fans would be deeply disappointed by anything he did that would tarnish his squieeky clean gentlemanly image

really? I am a huge fan of Federer's game and I do believe his game is peRFect but I am in no illusion about him. I think he is a nice guy and is gracious in many ways...But if he were cheating his wife with ....Djokovic, I'd be surprised....that
i wouldnt for a minute believe that you wouldnt be deeply disappointed if hypothetically it came to light that he doped his way to winning 17 majors
sorry nothing personal but i just wouldnt..
I woudl be disappinted but only because it is related to his tennis and not him. I would be doubly disappointed cause though he doped he took the wromg stuff that did not make him last longer, go faster, hit harder than his main opponents. I like Federer cause his talent can't be produced with drugs. Now shoudl he takes stuff that keeps him in touch with what I call the obvious dopers. I think his "gracious" side comes from a very strong ethic.
 
you can deny it all you want but like me you hold federer to different standard and if you disagree,your comments certainly suggest otherwise
Again on the tennis side yes.....but his sex life is none of my business and if his libido cannot be satisfied with his wife, then that's perfectly fine with me. I'd be sorry for him and his wife, kids.....but frankly it woudl come at teh very bottom of my long list things I care.

Tenez

Posts : 15982
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:10 am

i totally agree with you and ive always understood where youre coming from,but everyone is different,you may be deeply disappointed by something he did to tarnish his tennis legacy just as someone else would be deeply disappointed by something he did in his personal life because they hold him to a higher moral standard
i only used federer as an example because he was voted most admired person after nelson mandela,and that was obviously not just based on his tennis achievements alone 
its all part of being a a fan,we hold who we favour to different standard thats my basic point
everyone here knows that NITB is a deeply religious christian and if  djokivics infidelity is true then the bible is very clear to point that out as a sin
but NITB point of view on this particular subject isnt going to be to call him out on that,but rather excuse it as no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes,who is she/we to judge
and who is to say that she is wrong?
she holds novak to a different standard because she is a fan and may idolise him to a certain degree 
that basically my point

personally i agree with you,peoples personal lives should be no ones business and out of bounce but thats unfortunately not the world we live in today

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by ... on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 am

Veejay wrote:
everyone here knows that NITB is a deeply religious christian and if  djokivics infidelity is true then the bible is very clear to point that out as a sin

Good point, Vee.

If you look at the ten commandments given to Moses as a law, or more as a mirror to see how far men were from God, you will see that adultery does not make top of his list:



Christ makes it even tougher as there are men walking around foolishly saying they fulfilled the law, needing no salvation:
Matt 5:

Adultery in the Heart
"27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old,[c] ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[d] 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell."

King David fell in love with a woman and sent her husband to war to get killed in order to marry her...and still wrote psalms and was viewed deeply faithful and loved by God.

His son Solomon whom God granted a wish and made him the wisest man that ever lived, committed spiritual adultery which was far more serious. He abandoned God and allowed foreign gods of his many wives to enter his heart.

Sara, Abraham's wife even urged Abraham to sleep with her maidservant to concieve a child God had promised them. She thought she was too old, didn't believe God could give her a child - ultimately was not faithful, and as a result we have had problems in Middle East ever since as God of course kept His promise and she conceived in her old age and bore the promised son - Isaac.

God also judged Sodom and Gomorrah with total destruction for exclusive bestial immorality it had descended into. Our modern western world is beginning to resemble it very much.

The site is believed to be The Dead Sea, geographically officially the lowest point on Earth.
With salt percentage so high nothing can survive and live in it.

Who did Christ show himself first after ressurection? Mary Magdalene, the prostitute who annointed his head with precious perfume.
Who betrayed Jesus - Judas HIS DISCIPLE, viewed as the super-holy by everyone.

What did Judas do when he saw Mary annoint Christ's head and wash Jesus's feet and wipe them with her hair?
He judged  her publicly and hypocritically condemned her for wasting the costly perfume not selling it to give the money to the poor.

What did Judas do a few days later?
Sold Christ for 30 pieces of silver...

Marriage is a picture of Christ's relation with his bride - church, and is special.
God gave us many parallels like that to understand him and ourselves better.

The carnality media portray with infidelity is something totally different and marginal in the big picture.
Modern marriage is a shell in 99.99% of cases. More like a frame to keep society from descending into complete chaos.
Veejay wrote:

but NITB point of view on this particular subject isnt going to be to call him out on that,but rather excuse it as no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes,who is she/we to judge
and who is to say that she is wrong?
she holds novak to a different standard because she is a fan and may idolise him to a certain degree 
that basically my point

As I teenager I was a bit different...never had idols or any posters on my walls for some reason...never was into what everyone  else was.
So definitely am not going to start worshipping people now! Big Grin

Nole has had a personal influence in my life. As well as in the life of our nation (I know and understand none of you care about it, but am saying this to make my position clear).

To me personally he has given wings and dug me out of a deep pit.
And for that I am deeply grateful to him.

I believe he has a very good heart and that he will blessed for it.


Veejay wrote:
personally i agree with you,peoples personal lives should be no ones business and out of bounce but thats unfortunately not the world we live in today

Yes, it makes an interesting scenario...like a real life soap...but before judging anyone I remember that :" There but by the grace of God go I"...and everyone else.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Veejay on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 am

im still finding it hard to believe that novak would be unfaithful to jelena
i guess because ive always held him to a different standard too
he has aways in my opinion had a similar sort of gentlemanlike reputation like federer
if were true then all i can say is that none of us know what goes on behind close doors or the real reason behind their marital problems

Veejay

Posts : 3059
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is Novak Djokovic Crying?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum