Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
U.S Election - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

+8
Veejay
Tenez
luvsports!
gallery play
Jahu
N2D2L
Daniel
noleisthebest
12 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

U.S Election - Page 13 Empty Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Daniel wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/world/london-attack-why-no-amount-of-political-correctness-will-save-the-world-from-islamist-terrorism-3350526.html

Although it ignores that Muhammad killed and conquered.

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:The fact is the more power you are meant to have...the less power you actually have. Look at Obama...he was powerless and everything he did was pretty much in Bush's line. 

Trump won;t be any different....he coudl be worse if anything. 
the "power" is just an illusion,the presidents are just puppets who have to do as they are told
trump seems to be practicing and flexing his "power" at the moment but i dont know how long that will last for...i dont expect much longer after his inauguration 
i reckon he wont even be allowed to have a twitter account anymore after that  Laugh

lol. The obvious question to you is: why do you care so much and go on rants about Trump being president if you think being president doesn't matter?  The answer is because you are a leftist who has no idea what he is on about. Self delusion. Self hatred. Mental illness.  Facts don't matter to you.  You think the world operates like a bad Hollywood film.  You have a totally child-like grasp of politics and the world. Get out more.

Also, you were wrong about Twitter like you are wrong about almost everything politically.  Wah
The reason Trump uses Twitter and social media is to bypass the shameful media, who lie about what he says relentlessly and campaigned blatantly and unconstitutionally for Hillary. And that's why you are angry that he uses Twitter. You are a bad person, because you are anti-free speech. Like TMF, you only give a toss about freedom and voting when it benefits YOU and what YOU feel. Trump wants to connect directly with the public, and in your crazy world this is a bad thing.  And you were obviously hoping it would be stopped. And only because you want Trump silenced. Sort yourself out. It's not healthy to think like you do.

JahuOh good, Junkies, racists and dumb fuks Unite for Trump!!!

Any vote is a good vote for Trump I guess, I'm sure all KKK idiots will volunteer to dig the Mexico wall for free and guard it too.

Black days are coming for this lost planet.

Oh, look, it's another Leftist calling people (nearly half of American voters) racists and junkies.  Not to mention most junkies will be voting Dem because they are categorically softer on crime and on drugs. There is a reason Trump wants to build a wall and Dems don't.  It's about drugs and crime.

But, yeah, just shout racist like a kid.  This picture for Jahu, one more time:

U.S Election - Page 13 Hitler-on-a-sled
when  did i ever say that being president doesnt matter abu-daniel?
dont put words in my mouth...
i am all for freedom of speech, everyone here knows it 
i have especially been loving to see abu-katie hopkins cough up thousands upon thousands for all the recent libel cases shes been losing,due to her big mouth and opinionated crap!
freedom of speech is precious and very expensive for others  Laugh
im also really happy that trump continues using his twitter account,it just proves how totally clueless what an embarrassment he is
i actually follow him on twitter just so that i can laugh more at him
why dont you let me know your twitter account abu-daniel im sure there will be just as many laughs and embarrassing tweets on there 
by the way,im still waiting for your solution to the multicultural and liberal "problem"
i guess you must have none cause with your big mouth we would have heard it by now ( just like we always hear about you winning bets but NEVER hear about your loses Laugh )..come on abu-daniel... i could really do with laughing at you today...

Last edited by Veejay on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Abu-Daniel and Abu-Hopkins - lol.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:52 pm

TMF wrote:Abu-Daniel and Abu-Hopkins - lol.
yes sorry i forgot about abu-ktaie hopkins,ill have to re-edit my above post

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 pm

this ones for you abu-daniel and abu-katie hopkins
some "proof" that multiculturalism doesnt work and that liberal are to blame for terrorist attacks

i actually believe that the likes of trump and abu-katie hopkins actually want these attacks to happen  so that they can spew their hatred, intolerance and prejudice and say "i told you so" 
the truth is that they dont want multiculturalism to be a success and the liberals to be proven right just as much as the terrorist hate seeing different cultures live together in peace 
with them its "either my way or the high way" just like the terrorists 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/26/women-gather-on-westminster-bridge-to-condemn-abhorrent-attack-6535415/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 pm

desperate times calls for desperate measures...

You know things are looking grim for President Trump when he starts tweeting about Hillary Clinton again. Monday evening he sounded trapped and wounded: “Why isn’t the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech.” Well, perhaps it is because she is not president, did not hold back her tax returns, did not constantly cheer for Vladimir Putin, did not hire a host of pro-Putin flunkies and did not have aides who lied about contact with Russian officials.
Trump’s tweet certainly appears to be an attempt to deflect attention and to shift discussion away from the newest revelation about the Trump Russia scandal. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/03/28/now-we-know-why-trump-panicked-about-russia-probe/?utm_term=.3770bdd43c4f

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 pm

totally agree with this article

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 20.0px Helvetica; color: #0a0a0a; -webkit-text-stroke: #0a0a0a; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
In order to believe that the official vote tallies are legitimate, you have to accept that all of the above legitimately happened: African-Americans in the south went from turning out in droves for Hillary Clinton in the primary to not caring if she won the general election. Donald Trump got sixty-something percent of the same-day voting in Florida. The polling averages were wrong for the first time in modern history. Trump beat his poll numbers despite having spent the primary season tending to fall below them. Clinton fell below her poll numbers despite having spent the primary season tending to beat them. In every state where Trump pulled off a shocking upset victory, he just happened to do it with one percent of the vote. And in an election that everyone cared particularly deeply about, no one really turned out to vote at all. I can accept any one of the above things happening as an isolated fluke. I cannot accept all the above happening. And so for once in my evidence-driven career, I’m left to believe that the conspiracy theorists are right: the vote tallies are rigged.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/youre-not-just-imagining-it-the-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-vote-totals-do-look-rigged/104/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:54 pm

There we are. Out of the EU.  Farage has been triggering Huffington Post and lefties all week.  Big Grin

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Daniel wrote:There we are. Out of the EU.  Farage has been triggering Huffington Post and lefties all week.  Big Grin
if you think that britian leaving the E.U will solve all of the problems and challenges we face today,you are severely deluded abu-daniel

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Look at some of the people who are happy with this Brexit:
- UKIP, of course.
- Donald Trump
- Marine Le Pen
- Vladimir Putin
Simple minded populists, right-wing nationalists and the enemies of the West.
Is this what the UK stands for these days?
Disaster.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Jahu wrote:Look at some of the people who are happy with this Brexit:
- UKIP, of course.
- Donald Trump
- Marine Le Pen
- Vladimir Putin
Disaster.
But then again on the other side Hitler wanted a unified Europe.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:Look at some of the people who are happy with this Brexit:
- UKIP, of course.
- Donald Trump
- Marine Le Pen
- Vladimir Putin
Disaster.
But then again on the other side Hitler wanted a unified Europe.
hitler only wanted to unite all germans
the rest of europe he wanted to invade and dictate against its own will 

the french election is going to be massive for the E.U cause le pen wants to take france out of the E.U
if that happens it will most likely be the final nail in the coffin for the E.U 
she has gained massive support from millennials aged 18-25

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:23 pm

4 days out of triggering article 50 and the tories are already talking about war with spain

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Good, I vote for war with Spain, most useless EU funds suckers ever, on par with Greeks.

You anti-war Veejay? You a peaceful tree hugging all love & harmony person in general?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Jahu wrote:Good, I vote for war with Spain, most useless EU funds suckers ever, on par with Greeks.

You anti-war Veejay? You a peaceful tree hugging all love & harmony person in general?
it depends on what the war is being fought over
i wouldnt support a war with spain over who gets gibraltar.i like spain the country and i like spanish people and i love their culture

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:22 pm

@ abu-daniel...
so what do you make of the horrific terrorist attack on the tube in st petersberg today abu-daniel?
it must be because of the liberals, multiculturalism and islam..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Yeah the war was for Gibraltar and sure UK should send some nuke subs in there.

Only thing I like about Spain is food, dark hairy fat girls and Nadal  Big Grin

So you got some warring sense too, a you're all so well behaved and gentle smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Veejay wrote:@ abu-daniel...
so what do you make of the horrific terrorist attack on the tube in st petersberg today abu-daniel?

100% made on Putin orders, same as that turkish git Erdogan who makes his own "kurdish" attacks in Turkey to cleanse the society and exports problems to Europe for his Presidential changes and takeover.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:@ abu-daniel...

100% made on Putin orders, same as that turkish git Erdogan who makes his own "kurdish" attacks in Turkey to cleanse the society and exports problems to Europe for his Presidential changes and takeover.
really? you reckon it was an inside job?
well it wouldnt surprise me if putin was behind it

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Putin+Erdogan, best pals.

Putin 8 years President, swaps to PM a few months with Medvedev as a Pres. who extends Pres. term from 4 to 6y, swaps with Putin, so Putin gets extra 2 x 6 years as Pres.

Erdogan does same recipe, PM 11 years, enlarges power for President, becomes President, organizes that joke of a Coup, cleanses the country of 100's of 1000's, organizes referendum in 2 weeks to make Turkey Presidential Rep.

Now the newly minted since yesterday President of Serbia does same, PM to President, following the recipe from these 2  Laugh

Rinse, dry, repeat.

Fucking Dictators.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 am

There you see who has power. Trump, Obama or Clinton, they all have hardly any power in front of the US war machine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39508868

Why? I dunno but I won't pretend that's I'd govern any differently as we don't know what's behind the curtain.

One thing for sure is that war escalation is still very much on the agenda.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Tenez wrote:There you see who has power. Trump, Obama or Clinton, they all have hardly any power in front of the US war machine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39508868

Why? I dunno but I won't pretend that's I'd govern any differently as we don't know what's behind the curtain.

One thing for sure is that war escalation is still very much on the agenda.

Absolutely. The president (all presidents, Trump even moreso) only represent the interests of the super elite (something I've said all along) and the military-industrial complex is the biggest player in that group, hence the endless wars.

Of course, moronic Trump supporters don't care as long as he keeps 'immigrants' out.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Must feel good talking to yourselves.  Meanwhile...

U.S Election - Page 13 RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:20 pm

bet you have posters and pictures like that on all the walls in your house  Laugh
it wouldnt even surprise me if you actually have a shrine with a trump idol that you pray to  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Trump made his first mistake by attacking the airfield in Syria.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/short-sighted-trump-hits-assad-airbase-in-response-to-chemical-weapons-attack

1. It's in direct contradiction to countless speeches and tweets he made about not getting involved in more useless wars abroad. He also didn't act constitutionally by rushing into it without approval.

2. America seems to have learned nothing from Iraq.  The Dems and the Republicans are still getting involved in countries that do not concern them. Now there is talk of regime change. Have you seen who is lining up to replace Assad? Assad and Russia are actually fighting IS - and now America is messing it all up. For the Dems, this is a way to destabilize the Trump voter base and wreck any sort of lasting peace with Russia, and for the Republicans, it's yet another foolhardy attempt to police the world and secure the oil.  Wake up, people. We were sold this bullshit emotional nonsense with Iraq, Afghan, and Libya. It never ends well. America gets no gratitude if it goes well, and all the hatred and blame for anything that goes wrong. 

3. This is a Muslim country fighting a civil war. Islam can't be peaceful. It's founder killed people and conquered. Any time a country is under Muslim rule - THAT is their role model.  It's like making Ted Bundy your cheer leader and wondering why people are dying. Replacing Assad will achieve nothing. Dropping bombs on a Muslim country only makes things worse.  You don't convince Muslims you are a better people by launching attacks on them whenever you feel like it.

4. Bombing countries that pose no direct threat to you is war mongering. It's exactly what the "alt right" fought against. That's why me, Paul Watson, Ann Coulter, Katie Hopkins, and Milo (to name a few) are not happy with this and are NOT siding with Trump on it.  

5. We were sold a WMD lie by the MSM and our governments regarding Iraq. After months of "intelligence", they said the proof was irrefutable.  Within two days, they have tried and convicted Assad of gassing his own people. And that justifies a knee jerk response?

6. When CNN, Hillary, Paul Ryan, and other globalist nutcases all jump around with joy - I know the action has to be a mistake. This is a mistake. 

Unfortunately, a lot of people on the Right are blindly following this with their sabre rattling.  I expect dumb stupidity from the Dems.  I don't appreciate it when the Trump supporters join them.  The only people who seem to be calling this out on the colossal mistake it is are the "alt right" and the libertarians.  In other words, the anti establishment.  The very people Trump appealed to!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:57 pm

so what do you make of trumps air strikes in syria tenez?
he continually criticised obama over bombing syria and now people on twitter are claiming that the nerve gas was used by syrian rebels not assads regime these latest attacks are actually helping ISIS
now i dont know the exact ins and outs,or what to believe but i told you that trump would be no different and that it would only be a matter of months before he had blood on his hands like all previous u.s administrations 
i see that hilary clinton is backing the attacks,so the same thing would have happened under her presidency

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:21 pm

This all seems very fishy to me. 
Assad, with Russia and Iran's backing, is winning the ISIS war and is on the eve of peace talks but then decides to GAS his own civilians?
He has committed many atrocities but to me this makes no sense. Why now would he do this? 
Gas attacks can even make allies turn against you!
Do Syria benefit from this attack? Nope! 

Now the US are the US are bombing them. SOmething is not right.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:23 pm

It's especially not right when Hillary is on side lol. Anything she says to do.... you don't do.  It's a good rule.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Don't worry. The Swedish "feminists" told us all Trump is just a lying racist. So nothing to see here. The Guardian says the truck itself lost its mind—and there was no driver, apparently. Yeah, must be some new AI they've been working on. Definitely not being driven by a follower of Islam and Muhammad The Warlord. No way.

I'm sure the Swedes can all soon go back to wearing their pu$$y hats and blaming the patriarchy for the attack. Star Trek works as a fiction because the Leftist writers ignore reality. I'm afraid Sweden can't ignore it for much longer. They're losing their country and they are losing their lives. Dumb people.  

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 pm

luvsports! wrote:This all seems very fishy to me. 
Assad, with Russia and Iran's backing, is winning the ISIS war and is on the eve of peace talks but then decides to GAS his own civilians?
He has committed many atrocities but to me this makes no sense. Why now would he do this? 
Gas attacks can even make allies turn against you!
Do Syria benefit from this attack? Nope! 

Now the US are the US are bombing them. SOmething is not right.
Of course Assad had no interest in gazing his own people.

Just another opportunity for the US to go at war and make sure things escalate before we can check whose chemical stockpile belongs to. No one is fooled.

Now I think it is clear to all, and to the poor american people as well who thought they had elected someone against lobbies who could finally spread peace instead of war is actually incapable of stopping the war machine behind him.

Trump is no worse than Clinton and Obama. Those guys it seems have hardly any power.

Daniel you must feel disappointed now for sure, don;t you?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:09 pm

I think everyone who is tired of war and self defeating interference feels disappointed. But Trump is magnitudes better than Hillary and the Dems.  There is still time for this to be turned around, but Trump needs to stop listening to the same people who got us into Iraq. See my video above. That's how I feel.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Daniel wrote:...But Trump is ... better than Hillary ....

I will give you that. Hilary asked to bomb Syria hours before Trump did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=chYWrk5cIoo

However not of great comfort!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:32 pm

When do you think the Russians will finally lose patience with the pathetic fools we have leading us? No wonder they want a nuke around every corner. So would I if I had America and Europe blaming me for every premature ejaculation.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:48 pm

I dunno....but we are playing a very dangerous game. Our stupid Hollande is currently talking to other EU members trying to gather a unified front v Assad and of course Russia. Just shows how muppets our governments are.

This to me is a clear result of financial markets pressure. As i said many posts above. It;s not about having a good or a bad president. It's about our deficient economies only able to survive through destruction and re-construction.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Daniel wrote:I think everyone who is tired of war and self defeating interference feels disappointed. But Trump is magnitudes better than Hillary and the Dems.  There is still time for this to be turned around, but Trump needs to stop listening to the same people who got us into Iraq. See my video above. That's how I feel.
if the end result is going to be the same i.e a war then clinton would by far be the better choice as trump has no effing clue what he is doing
he is an incompetent buffoon with zero experience who would never take accountability for anything and place the blame every where else that he can
trump supporters and voters were mugged,they thought that they were voting for change and not for another corrupt politician,turns out they just voted for another wall street war mongering puppet
at least clinton has the experience and the balls to do the job,no matter how wrong or corrupt the job may be 
i think that many americans would feel much safer going to war with clinton as the commander in chief rather then trump,i certainly know i would 
regardless ,this attack was always on the cards,even way before the result of the election
the ruling class want complete control of the middle east and i have the feeling that they will go into syria the same way they did in iraq

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 pm

It doesn't matter what you and I say, Tenez. Let's face it... they've decided to become the world police again and think another Iraq or Vietnam or Libya is the way to go. It won't be their family being blown up in the process. Of course, they will be aided and abetted by the useful idiots on the left and the right. Get the popcorn out, people, because Team America is here again to drop some bombs and then reap the whirlwind when it all goes wrong. You can't possibly have a good outcome interfering in a Muslim country, because whether it is Muslim A or Muslim B, they both support the ultimate Muslim example: Muhammad. The war lord, slave holder, conqueror, Jew hater, Christian hater, Kuffir hater, and child sex fanatic.
Good luck!!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:46 am

I'm having fun with "my own people" at the moment.  Doh

It seems the Republicans around here think everyone on the Right agrees with them. The Dems do the same when it comes to the Left. Let me share some wisdom with you: Any good and sane person - who understands history - is not happy about Trump bombing a country thousands of miles away - that is no direct threat to the US at all. A Muslim country in the middle of a civil war. Further, there are thousands of Trump fans - like me - that will not ignore that he did a bad thing - or that he seems to be gearing up for more of the same. Blindly following your leader, whether Left or Right, is the marking of a fool. Shouting "Troll!" at people for disagreeing with you is not helping your cause in the slightest. Creating an echo chamber is something the SJWs are renowned for. Please, grow up.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:05 am

Trump did good to bomb Syria.

For the sake of humanity, Moscow should be nuked next for good, dirty little lairs, backstabbers and manipulators they are.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:01 pm

surprising to see that melania trump win the libel case against the daily mail
but doesnt surprise me that she never got her 150+ million in damages lol

just curious...has anyone ever seen any pictures of her modelling,i.e on a runway at a fashion show/fashion week in the states or a spread on some fashion magazine like vogue prior to meeting or marrying trump?
the only "modelling" photos i have seen floating around are nude ones...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39575680

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:31 pm

The morons who actually believed TRUMP was any different - are these people brain dead or what. Trump the saviour. He's gonna help the little folks. The Messiah. He's anti-establishment. He's gonna set everything right. You F&%$$^G idiots. The whole world could see that this guy was an incompetent fool who doesn't know what he's doing but Abu-Daniel of course knew different..

Come on Abu-Daniel shows us how 'intelligent' you are. Surely your IQ must exceed Trump's 156.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Daniel wrote:Trump made his first mistake by attacking the airfield in Syria.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/short-sighted-trump-hits-assad-airbase-in-response-to-chemical-weapons-attack

1. It's in direct contradiction to countless speeches and tweets he made about not getting involved in more useless wars abroad. He also didn't act constitutionally by rushing into it without approval.

2. America seems to have learned nothing from Iraq.  The Dems and the Republicans are still getting involved in countries that do not concern them. Now there is talk of regime change. Have you seen who is lining up to replace Assad? Assad and Russia are actually fighting IS - and now America is messing it all up. For the Dems, this is a way to destabilize the Trump voter base and wreck any sort of lasting peace with Russia, and for the Republicans, it's yet another foolhardy attempt to police the world and secure the oil.  Wake up, people. We were sold this bullshit emotional nonsense with Iraq, Afghan, and Libya. It never ends well. America gets no gratitude if it goes well, and all the hatred and blame for anything that goes wrong. 

3. This is a Muslim country fighting a civil war. Islam can't be peaceful. It's founder killed people and conquered. Any time a country is under Muslim rule - THAT is their role model.  It's like making Ted Bundy your cheer leader and wondering why people are dying. Replacing Assad will achieve nothing. Dropping bombs on a Muslim country only makes things worse.  You don't convince Muslims you are a better people by launching attacks on them whenever you feel like it.

4. Bombing countries that pose no direct threat to you is war mongering. It's exactly what the "alt right" fought against. That's why me, Paul Watson, Ann Coulter, Katie Hopkins, and Milo (to name a few) are not happy with this and are NOT siding with Trump on it.  

5. We were sold a WMD lie by the MSM and our governments regarding Iraq. After months of "intelligence", they said the proof was irrefutable.  Within two days, they have tried and convicted Assad of gassing his own people. And that justifies a knee jerk response?

6. When CNN, Hillary, Paul Ryan, and other globalist nutcases all jump around with joy - I know the action has to be a mistake. This is a mistake. 

Unfortunately, a lot of people on the Right are blindly following this with their sabre rattling.  I expect dumb stupidity from the Dems.  I don't appreciate it when the Trump supporters join them.  The only people who seem to be calling this out on the colossal mistake it is are the "alt right" and the libertarians.  In other words, the anti establishment.  The very people Trump appealed to!

LOL - what a bunch of losers. Says a lot about you that you actually affiliate yourself with these degenerates

Isn't Milo that Paedo that thinks it's ok for grown men to abuse 13 yr old boys?

And what's this 'me' business. You sound like a narcissist - just like your hero/ines. YOU (Oh Abu-Daniel) are a nobody. A keyboard warrior with a warped sense of reality. You accuse your right wing bum chums of being blind followers and fail to see the irony in those words. You really do love to promote your 'intelliegence' (lol, as if anyone with any intelligence would quote Abu- Katie Hopkins) but the reality is that you're a but thick - so thick that you can't even see it. Sadly for you, everyone else can.

It's great being foed. Cool

Last edited by TMF on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Sean Spicer - 'even Hitler didn't sink to the level of using chemical weapons'

What a moron!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r357bRZUz2k

I have to say it's hilarious how various members of the Trump administration keep contradicting each other. None of them know what they're doing and clearly none of them have any faith in DT's leadership - they know he's a bullshitting, incompetent fool.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

i dont know what was funnier,spicers gaffe or seeing him try to explain what he said... Laugh Laugh
united airlines must have thought xmas came early!!  Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 pm

I am not sure I understand your joy at seeing Trump betraying his supporters as his predecessors did with theirs.

What I find funny is how the media suddenly don't find him sexist, homophobic and racist now that he is ready to let those with real power bomb the hell out of this world.

I am sorry Vee and TMF but you cannot have it both ways.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Tenez wrote:I am not sure I understand your joy at seeing Trump betraying his supporters as his predecessors did with theirs.

What I find funny is how the media suddenly don't find him sexist, homophobic and racist now that he is ready to let those with real power bomb the hell out of this world.

I am sorry Vee and TMF but you cannot have it both ways.
umm no i dont think thats the case,certainly not with me,just because we arent talking about it anymore doesnt automatically mean that we still dont think that he is 
just curious where you get that the media suddenly dont find him sexist,homopobic or racist anymore? 
also,how am i trying to have it both ways?
my opinion of trump and his supports havent changed one bit 
the only thing that has changed is that i feel slightly sympathetic ( just a little in a gleeful sort of way ) for the voters tenez cause  they were mugged!! 
no ones fault but their own though..if you cant smell the manure a mile away then theres no hope for your gullible ass

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:08 pm

I can't read their (obv trolling and unintelligent) comments, so they're wasting their time.  But what I would say is Trump is 100x better than the alternative.  It was worth having him charge even for the Supreme Court people he has had elected. And to stop Hillary and the Dems, who are far worse than even the gop.  Hillary was going to stack the Supreme Court with ultra left weirdos.  Nobody said Trump was perfect, but there are certain things no one should be agreeing to or be happy about - and one of those is HILLARY'S policy of intervention in neocon wars. And wars of any kind that do not have anything to do with the US.

There are some good signs that he;'s listening, however.  He recently stated to the NY Post that he has no intention of changing to a regime change policy in Syria.  If he did that, I'd be off the Trump Train. But, again, I'd have 1000 Trumps before even one Hillary or Dem.

Last edited by Daniel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NY Post. Not NY Times.)

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 pm

has daniel blocked me?  Laugh
i thought that he said that "i" was the bad person cause "i" was against freedom of speech  Laugh 
@ daniel  im not the one blocking people because i'm intolerant to different opinions and point of views and because i dont like reading what they have to say  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEIAH_Kpfzk

I think maybe this guy should have been elected :P

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:24 am

this is the best response to sean spicer's gaffe that i have read so far 

Dan Rather, the renowned journalist and former news anchor for the CBS Evening News, and a general voice for common decency, just weighed in on Sean Spicer’s abhorrent reference to Hitler supposedly never using chemical weapons during the Holocaust:
It is with sadness that I do not know where to begin. Today in a briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer issued a statement that is so far beyond the pale, so tone deaf and blind to history and our precarious moment in world affairs, that it is with only a heavy heart that I even bring attention to it. There can be no joy in such incompetence.
In trying to make the case for the Administration’s policy in Syria and vis a vis Russia which is confused to be generous, and wildly chaotic to be more precise, Mr. Spicer said, “We didn’t use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.” He continued, “So you have to, if you are Russia, ask yourself: Is this a country and a regime that you want to align yourself with?” When asked to clarify, Mr. Spicer said, ““I think when you come to sarin gas, he (Hitler) was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.” Mr. Spicer went on to mention “Holocaust centers,” in an apparent reference to the Nazi concentration camps.

This line of rhetoric is so unhinged, so amateurish, so lacking in the context and perspective necessary for statesmanship and diplomacy that I do not see how Mr. Spicer can be allowed to continue in his current position. But in the end, this is less about him and more about an Administration that is inserting itself in a civil war and now is plunging into a drastic reformulation of American foreign policy without any clear sense that they have a plan. When you try to explain such a situation, it is understandable that your words don’t make sense.

A bar, already set low, continues to drop.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/04/11/dan-rather-just-gave-best-response-spicers-hitler-remark/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next