Affiliates
free forum

U.S Election

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 pm

So where were you born, in Kuwait?

Of course money wasn't a point then, as no one had it too much, 95% lived about same standard, some social equality.

No that % is less, but more countries have come out of poverty in last decade than last 50 years.

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:31 pm

" ......But following Mr Trump's shock defeat of Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's election, Mr Obama appealed for national unity and said he was "rooting" for him."

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 am

Tenez wrote:
DONALD TRUMP wrote:
Tenez wrote:The state of the world has only declined since i was born.  
Maybe if you were born last week.
In the last few decades, we have had less people in absolute poverty, less people dying early with better healthcare, less people who are living without a roof on their head or food to eat, a greater percentage of people having literacy and numeracy, technology better than ever before etc.
The problem is some people have no idea about the facts, and are nostalgic for the past- if you really want us to return to the 1950's- go to poor countries and take people's clean water and food away that'll be a good start.

LOL! Pefect demonstration of how poor you are now. When I was born (certainly not last week) money was certainly not a point of interest. It was not about "HAVING" it was about BEING.

I was talking about having access to food, water, and shelter, not flat currency.
I'll put you in a place without water, food, and shelter with family members dying in their childhood; and we'll see how much you'll philosophically discuss 'being' and 'having'.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:21 am

DONALD TRUMP wrote:
I was talking about having access to food, water, and shelter, not flat currency.
I'll put you in a place without water, food, and shelter with family members dying in their childhood; and we'll see how much you'll philosophically discuss 'being' and 'having'.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 am

Jahu wrote:Try getting under a skirt sometimes, might be juicier than skin  Laugh

So veejay is asian girl name? just googled it, some ladies coming up.

How was the Nadal fan? Boring as Nadal? Where is Nadals GF btw, not seen her in ages, though some time a go there was some talk on forums that Nadal is a little lost on sexual orientation, still exploring sides  Laugh
yes i believe its a female indian name- veejalaakshmi or something like that
its the name a crazy nadal fan whos is very similar to wooffie used ...she actually used to write love messages to him on his facebook page  Laugh
she was over on bleacher report 
as for nadal and his sexual orientation..i have never actually seen his girlfriend even though i have heard he has one
it does look like he could be open to exploring sides cause he certainly seems to really enjoy scratching and picking his ass in front of people all the time 
it also looks like he has a little bit of a crush on cristiano ronaldo... they would make a cute couple..wouldnt they   Big Grin

only in america can a candidate get the mosts votes and still not become president....and they call that democracy!!  erm

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 am

i told you all that the result of this election is going to incite more racial hatred 
heres something to look forward to!!
the KKK are planning their victory parade after endorsing and supporting trump
see what hate speeches are capable of doing...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/n-kkk-group-hold-victory-parade-donald-trump-article-1.2868491

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 am

Oh good, Junkies, racists and dumb fuks Unite for Trump!!!

Any vote is a good vote for Trump I guess, I'm sure all KKK idiots will volunteer to dig the Mexico wall for free and guard it too.

Black days are coming for this lost planet.

As for Nadal, yeah that would be a cute couple, don't know who is stronger of them and who would be the giver or taker  Laugh

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 am

Racism is everywhere and in many different forms. Often the more hidden (politically correct) the more violent it is.

What is important is how we react to racism.

To me the summum of racism can be "we don't think your president is good for you so we will change it because you people can't be trusted". Or we are civilised enough to have the bomb (despite having already dropped it on civilians) but we dont think you are". That to me is proper state level racism.

Last edited by Tenez on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:48 am

Jahu wrote:Oh good, Junkies, racists and dumb fuks Unite for Trump!!!

Any vote is a good vote for Trump I guess, I'm sure all KKK idiots will volunteer to dig the Mexico wall for free and guard it too.

Black days are coming for this lost planet.

As for Nadal, yeah that would be a cute couple, don't know who is stronger of them and who would be the giver or taker  Laugh
Laugh
thats about the only way it will ever be built 

my bet goes to nadal..only cause he is forever itching for something down there  Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 am

Guess he is "loose" by now from all that scratching, Ronaldo has a easy path, no lube needed  Laugh

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 pm

nadal is definitely a pain in the ass...no pun intended  Laugh

well i for 1 hope that the attempt to impeach trump for fraud and racketeering before he even steps foot in office happens but with a republican house that seems very unlikely  Sad

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/could-donald-trump-impeached-being-034552812.html

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Oh noooo, he should taste White House 1 month, and just when all settled in, booom jail :P

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Jahu wrote:Oh noooo, he should taste White House 1 month, and just when all settled in, booom jail :P
he is certainly in for a rude awakening,i dont think that he will be able to cope
dealing with world leaders is not the same as dealing with business men

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:11 am

people are free to vote for whoever they want and have whatever opinion they want..
i just find it hilarious that she voted for the man who would have banned her from entering the states based on her religion ( which technically she hold dear to her more then anything else) and all she can do is complain about obama care
she should consider herself dam lucky to even have the opportunity to get obama care cause under trump she most likely wouldnt even be there in the first place!
i wonder what she is going to rely on when obama care gets scrapped and they go back to the old system where if you dont have medical insurance,then youre pretty much fucked,you could lose youre life savings,home,everything you have ever worked for if you end up in hospital for 1 month and have to pay that bill

im curious to know NITB how would you feel if you were threatened or banned from entering the u.k because youre a christian?
right now you dont seem to disagree with that stance cause its islam they are talking about, based previous comments that you made about islam and the prohet mohammed being a false prophet..
obviously you have no problem with that cause islam is wrong and chrisitanity is right
now you have every right in this free country to think that,but i seriously doubt that if it had been christianity and chrisitains under attack by trump that you would feel very discriminated against
tell me im wrong

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:19 am

Vee,

spiritual persecution is far worse than physical persecution, and I have been persecuted seriously a few times here in the UK.

When you speak and do the truth it costs.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:50 pm

if you understand persecution and discrimination why are you so pro trump?
im not saying that you have to be pro hillary or anyone else for that matter
it just doesnt make sense to me why you would defend such a monster 

as for the muslim woman in that article,hillary clinton has been talking about affordable heath care since before obama,so it makes no sense to me why she would vote for trump based on that when hillary clearly has a policy lined up for that
i can tell you the reason why she and many other women didnt vote for clinton
in my opinion is based purely on that fact that she is female
old school women see a male as the head of their of house and leader of their land
its too liberal to have a woman running the country
not only that,women in general tend to be very intimidated by other women
whether it be because they have nicer boobs or a better body/looks or even if they are smarter..

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:24 pm

You keep trying to box me into some narrow minded fool frame, Vee, and I can assure you I am not.

As I said, I don't live my life by who wins election in the US.
Nor the UK.
Not even Serbia!

I give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.

Hilary, Donald, Putin etc...they are all marionettes.

But some are better for their peoples than others, let's give Trump a chance before we judge him.

Though, as I said, I am not  expecting much/anything from politicians.
They have ALWAYS been a glove for the hand of evil.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:14 am

noleisthebest wrote:You keep trying to box me into some narrow minded fool frame, Vee, and I can assure you I am not.

Nor the UK.
Not even Serbia!

But some are better for their peoples than others, let's give Trump a chance before we judge him.

im not the one that boxing you into a narrow minded fool frame,you are!!
jahu was absolutely right in his assessment..youre pro trump,you think that he is the lesser of two evils and no matter what he has said or done,it will not change your mind
see the difference between you and me is that even though i may be for hillary clinton in the specific instance ,i  have never been afraid to call her out on her wrong doing and have clearly done so
i have yet to see you as a christain women do the same thing about trump,until you stand up and say what he has done and said is wrong,one can only assume that youre in total agreement with that

its funny that you accuse politicians of being a glove for the hand of evil when the money and support behind them have in most cases comes from bankers/businessmen.if you look at everything trump is being accused of or under investigation for,its just as bad,if not worse then a politician but lets give him a chance eh?... erm

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 am

gallery play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 pm

well thats really no surprise as trump thinks global warming is a hoax

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 pm

trump doesnt want to live in the white house full time,he wants to golf and relax... Laugh
the idiot actually believes that he gets to go home and sleep at night  Laugh

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/12/trump-just-announced-wont-live-white-house-full-time-wants-golf-relax/

hillary clinton blames FBI for her losing the election...
i have to agree with that considering that on both occasion they claimed that they found no incriminating activity 
if they did then why didnt they bring charges against her? 
it was just a ploy to boost trumps campaign 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/hillary-clinton-blames-election-loss-on-fbis-james-comey-in-call/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:You keep trying to box me into some narrow minded fool frame, Vee, and I can assure you I am not.

Nor the UK.
Not even Serbia!

jahu was absolutely right in his assessment..youre pro trump,you think that he is the lesser of two evils and no matter what he has said or done,it will not change your mind
see the difference between you and me is that even though i may be for hillary clinton in the specific instance ,i  have never been afraid to call her out on her wrong doing and have clearly done so
i have yet to see you as a christain women do the same thing about trump,until you stand up and say what he has done and said is wrong,one can only assume that youre in total agreement with that

its funny that you accuse politicians of being a glove for the hand of evil when the money and support behind them have in most cases comes from bankers/businessmen.if you look at everything trump is being accused of or under investigation for,its just as bad,if not worse then a politician but lets give him a chance eh?... erm

The main thing that matters to you Vee as you mentioned it above is racism. But it seems only one type of racism is affecting you. You don;t see racism at other levels which are much more important than the way you experienced it in SA. To me you fail to see the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that we can all be racist when exposed to it. And you are no different.

I find those extreme liberals behind the EU, NATO institutions or Wall street are more racist than Trump could be. Like everything, there is what we see and what we don't see. Trump like Lepen hold a "populism" discourse but on the other side you have the tyranny of la "pensee unique" (the unique way of thinking) spread by an elite and adopted by the majority of inexperienced youth.

They are both sides of the same coin. I am personally glad to see at last the other side of that coin.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Nor the UK.
Not even Serbia!

The main thing that matters to you Vee as you mentioned it above is racism. But it seems only one type of racism is affecting you. You don;t see racism at other levels which are much more important than the way you experienced it in SA. To me you fail to see the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that we can all be racist when exposed to it. And you are no different.

I find those extreme liberals behind the EU, NATO institutions or Wall street are more racist than Trump could be. Like everything, there is what we see and what we don't see. Trump like Lepen hold a "populism" discourse but on the other side you have the tyranny of la "pensee unique" (the unique way of thinking) spread by an elite and adopted by the majority of inexperienced youth.

They are both sides of the same coin. I am personally glad to see at last the other side of that coin.
of course i can see that there are different forms about racism,i am fully aware of that but we are specifically talking about trump and this election and his racist bigotry comments not about nato or the e.u
if you want to discuss their racism why not start another thread where you can discuss that all you want
im sorry if me making a stand against for what i believe is wrong offends you,but im not afraid to voice my opinion and i certainly wont stop making a stand against it,not for you or anyone

its entirely plausible for you or NITB to say to me,"i support trump on certain issues and on other issues or things that he has said,i think he totally out of line,inciting hatred and i believe that its wrong"
i would have so much more respect for your opinion if you or NITB did that 
the fact that you and NITB simply cannot stand up and say "what trump said or has done is wrong" but instead try to dance around the subject by pointing the finger elsewhere leaves me with only 1 conclusion
youre in agreement  and that to me speaks volumes

youre right,everyone has the potential to be racist or prejudice at some point in their life,but im not the one promoting that,trump is and that is the bigger picture that you fail to see
you clearly have no idea just how much damage that can do to a society,far more then nato or the e.u muppets could ever do,trust me...i have seen it with my own eyes 
when you plant the seed of hatred,racism and prejudice in 1 person,that is passed down from generation to generation to generation.....

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Frankly you are making too big a thing about racism.

I am much more concern by the life and death of 100 000s if not millions of people. In fact I find your rant about racism a bit egoistic. Problems of this world are much bigger than racism.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Tenez wrote:Frankly you are making too big a thing about racism.

I am much more concern by the life and death of 100 000s if not millions of people. In fact I find your rant about racism a bit egoistic. Problems of this world are much bigger than racism.
making too big a thing about racism? wow!! we arent talking about being politically correct here,,we are taking about racism,there is a massive difference.im not even going to say that im shocked cause you obviously dont care you support someone who promotes it 
egotistic for standing up for what i believe it right and making a stand against what i believe is wrong?  Laugh
are you not doing the same by claiming that youre more concerned with your life and the death of 100's of thousands of people? am i to call that egotistic or does that only apply to me? 
the difference between you and me is that you may believe that the problems of the world are much bigger then racism and i believe that many (not all) are because of racism 
its also funny that you point of the various forms of racism,especially politically but yet at the same time you say that problems of the world are much bigger then racism   erm
i guess that i will never hear you or NITB say that trump is wrong with his bigoted,racist and chauvinistic remarks 
how hard or difficult would it be to do that? it wouldnt take a minute of your time to type that,but you insist on not doing it and the more you defend trump in that regard,the more it exposes you

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Veejay wrote:
making too big a thing about racism? wow!! we arent talking about being politically correct here,,we are taking about racism,there is a massive difference.im not even going to say that im shocked cause you obviously dont care you support someone who promotes it 
egotistic for standing up for what i believe it right and making a stand against what i believe is wrong?  Laugh
are you not doing the same by claiming that youre more concerned with your life and the death of 100's of thousands of people? am i to call that egotistic or does that only apply to me? 
??? How can you compare the wars of this world created "by the one you support" with the way people perceive each other? You are losing the argument here.

the difference between you and me is that you may believe that the problems of the world are much bigger then racism and i believe that many (not all) are because of racism 
its also funny that you point of the various forms of racism,especially politically but yet at the same time you say that problems of the world are much bigger then racism   erm
No. What is funny is that is exactly what I was explaining to you and now you use it to your point. You really are losing the argument here.

i guess that i will never hear you or NITB say that trump is wrong with his bigoted,racist and chauvinistic remarks 
how hard or difficult would it be to do that? it wouldnt take a minute of your time to type that,but you insist on not doing it and the more you defend trump in that regard,the more it exposes you
I can't talk about NITB but I have no problem saying that Trump may be racist. It's not obvious to me as first he married a foreign girl and I think his view on immigration are economics more that down to colour of skin (which I believe is your main problem).

But when it comes to bigoted (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions), I think it actually applies to you more than Trump. Trump seemed already receptive to discuss with a lot of people who had insulted him....and was always open to discuss with Putin. To me that is everything but a bigot.

I am perfectly fine with people preferring Clinton than Trump. As I said, they are the same to me. Whereas your strong views about it and clearly intolerence about the other's view makes you a bit more bigot (by the definition) than anyone here.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Laugh Laugh
the arugment is not about winning or losing,its about standing up for what you believe in and what is right or wrong
its pathetic and juvenile that you feel the need to try and claim that youre winning the argument when it has nothing to do with winning or losing

ok so if trump says that all black people are lazy,mexicans are rapists and drug dealers etc etc and i am intolerant towards that opinion simply because its  morally wrong in my opinion to make such blanket statements ,that would make me a bigot?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 pm

GP - DO you really think that Clinton woudl have been any greener?

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campaign-updates/hillary-clintons-connection-oil-gas-industry/

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:49 am

Veejay, you seem a little romantically challenged and have grabbed this Trump crap by the balls too seriously  Laugh

Chill man, damage has been done, so give it 4 years and go empty your hormones somewhere  Laugh

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

One for you Vee:

Though not a fan of Trump myself, she sums up pretty well my feeling about Hilary.

Wasn't Mike Tyson also for Trump?

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Tenez wrote:One for you Vee:

Though not a fan of Trump myself, she sums up pretty well my feeling about Hilary.

Wasn't Mike Tyson also for Trump?
Brilliant!

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:49 pm

fair enough tenez,every one is entitled to their opinion
just as she doesnt think it a race thing,many people who do,their opinion is just as valid 

this video is precisely the reason why im so against the trump campaign and his supporters
shes clearly telling those who disagree with her opinion ( and have every right to just like she does) and her choice to vote to go live somewhere else i.e if you dont like it leave,its my way or the highway ( very dictatorship in my opinion in the land of the free) 
once again dividing a nation 
where as hillary's campaign is about uniting a nation,if hillary had won the college electrol vote,i seriously doubt many of her supporters would have told people who disagree to move else where 
the woman in this video seems really pissed and angry,you would have thought that she was happy that trump won but instead of celebrating it she choses to voice her hatred of those who oppose her point of view online
dont they have a right to their opinion just like she does? 
that once again speaks volumes about the kind of people that voted for trump
while i think that this woman in this video has every right to vote for things that matter to her i.e the ecconomy,its stupid to assume that people who voted for hillary didnt vote for things that matter to them too i.e the ecconomy
at the end of the day,hilllary got the most votes and in a true democracy she would have been elected president 
you also have every right to feel the way you do about hillary,just as i have every right to feel the way i do about trump

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:33 pm

this one is for you tenez and NITB
a good read, definitely worth reading,so much better,classier and professional then crap video you posted   Laugh

http://billmoyers.com/story/farewell-america/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:34 pm

i keep meaning to ask you NITB,i wanna know what you have to say or think
do you think that your slovenian sister melania trump would have married such an overweight man with hair like that if he wasnt a billionaire?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Veejay wrote:fair enough tenez,every one is entitled to their opinion
just as she doesnt think it a race thing,many people who do,their opinion is just as valid 

this video is precisely the reason why im so against the trump campaign and his supporters
shes clearly telling those who disagree with her opinion ( and have every right to just like she does) and her choice to vote to go live somewhere else i.e if you dont like it leave,its my way or the highway ( very dictatorship in my opinion in the land of the free) 
where as hillary's campaign is about uniting a nation,if hillary had won the college electrol vote,i seriously doubt many of her supporters would have told people who disagree to move else where 

Its the Hilary's fans who are not accpeting the vote and demonstrating violently in the streets. I am not sure you are in a "uniting mood" yourself. Winking

I dont think she is voicing her opinion. She refuses to be reduced to her colour of skin or her gender. She says exactly what I say in my Wed 09 9.48 post further up!

Hilary had all the media behind her and still lost. I think people are fed up with the establishment. Sure Trump might not better but I think they can be forgiven for voting something different, something the media did not want then to.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:fair enough tenez,every one is entitled to their opinion

Its the Hilary's fans who are not accpeting the vote and demonstrating violently in the streets. I am not sure you are in a "uniting mood" yourself. Winking

I dont think she is voicing her opinion. She refuses to be reduced to her colour of skin or her gender. She says exactly what I say in my Wed 09 9.48 post further up!  

Hilary had all the media behind her and still lost. I think people are fed up with the establishment. Sure Trump might not better but I think they can be forgiven for voting something different, something the media did not want then to.
of course she is voicing her opinion and as you say that her opinion is that she doesnt want to be boxed into anything whether it be gender or race
unfortunately for her she has boxed herself by voicing her opinion,she could have said that i support trump on his policies but distance myself from his racist rhetoric.but she didnt did she? 

i dont support the violence but i do support their right to protest,its a free country and hillary won the majority of votes
the majority of the country spoke and in any other democracy she would have been president elect 
hillary lost the college electoral vote but she got the majority of votes
i dont believe that its fair that 1 vote matters more then another simply based on which state you live in
thats my opinion and i stick to it 
had the situation been reversed and trump got the most votes but lost the presidency because of the electoral college vote then i would say his supporters have a right to protest too
i totally agree with you on the point that people voted for something different
i can understand that,i used to like trump on the apprentice until he ran for president and started voicing his bigoted racist,xenophobic chauvinistic comments and had that not been his campaign or opinion then i would have backed him over hillary 
i dont believe that any world leader should be inciting hatred,its very dangerous
so what did you make of the article i posted for you and NITB?
its a lot classier then that rant you posted eh?   Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

i dont agree with the assassination part but it should be interesting to see where he is in a years time
this columnist predicts that trump would have resigned or been impeached within a year...

http://spinzon.com/nyt-david-brooks-trump-needs-decide-prefers-resign-impeached-get-assassinated/

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Veejay wrote:this one is for you tenez and NITB
a good read, definitely worth reading,so much better,classier and professional then crap video you posted   Laugh

No offence Vee, but I found that article bigoted, soppy and pathetically self-pitying.
Empty cliches.

The author is so big-headed it hurts.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:55 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:this one is for you tenez and NITB

No offence Vee, but I found that article bigoted, soppy and pathetically self-pitying.
Empty cliches.

The author is so big-headed it hurts.
none taken!  Laugh 
sounds like the majority of trumo supporters to me,no offense NITB  Big Grin
you didnt answer me about my question about melania trump

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

She won't be the first or the last beautiful woman to marry a millionaire.

Are you jealous you are not a billionaire, Vee? Winking

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:29 pm

noleisthebest wrote:She won't be the first or the last beautiful woman to marry a millionaire.

Are you jealous you are not a billionaire, Vee? Winking
no not at all...i actually know anya sainsbury really well ( lady sainsbury of preston candover ) she paid for my education when i was at brunel university through the linbury trust 
she  confided in me that people are always asking her and lord sainsbury for money or funding
thats definitely something i wouldnt want and i would always question if someone like melania was with me because she loved me or because of the life i could offer her 
to me thats not a real relationship,just my opinion

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:56 pm

So you missed the chance to fertilize some rich lady?

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm

comedian wanda sykes calls trump racist,homophobe and sexist in stand up comedy act
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llsDAloQPy4

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:13 pm

VJ, i think secretly you like Trump, kind of a boy/girl in elementary school, fighting a little, but still the boy pulling her hair a little and teasing....

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Jahu wrote:VJ, i think secretly you like Trump, kind of a boy/girl in elementary school, fighting a little, but still the boy pulling her hair a little and teasing....
youre right jahu,i would love to pull trumps "hair"... i know im not the only one having those fantasies eh?  Big Grin
why do you think he is so orange?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Probably too much fake orange juice that americans drinks since they are born  Laugh

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Jahu wrote:Probably too much fake orange juice that americans drinks since they are born  Laugh
orange is the new black!!  Laugh Laugh  the irony of it all  Big Grin

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 pm

russian involvement in u.s election election confirmed 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-abrams/not-over-yet-russian-invo_b_12901102.html

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Fukin russians have taken over Trump empire.

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top