Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 1:21 am by Daniel

» The Ultimate GOAT List
Today at 1:13 am by Daniel

» Race to London
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by naxroy

» Players popularity - What makes it?
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Tenez

» Asian Swing 2017: Bejing/Tokyo & Shanghai
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm by luvsports!

» Who Is Going To Be The Next Number One?
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm by legendkillar

» One of the best match ever?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 am by Tenez

» Stefanos Tsitsipas
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am by noleisthebest

» Jelena Ostapenko
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm by Jahu

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


U.S Election

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Yes, when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything seems to you like a nail, as they say.

Can't deviate from things you grow up with, so you stick with them all your life, and you get especially aggressive in defending those things you grew up with when you move long way from home, as when you don't live in your country, everything against you is an attack on your far away country, your people, your everything.

Have chatted to a few emigrants not far where I live, they are psychically here, and mind is back home, stuck in limbo.

Need to know a little emigrant mentality so you can understand this better Veejay smiley

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:26 pm

very good points jahu,but for the record i am an immigrant,i understand what being an immigrant is all about as i have experienced it all
i grew up in apartheid south africa and there is no way i would EVER  defend that
i have first hand experience and have seen what racism and hatred can do which is why i have such a zero tolerance policy when it comes to the subject

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Hope you gone over those bad memories and nice to see you agasint those things.

Guess we all have a scale in life as to what is important to us, but for things that don't directly impact us, say Trump in USA has nothing to do with most of us here, some can let loose their mind and fall into crappy values, as when it can't hurt you directly, makes its easier to forget some values.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:41 pm

thank you jahu,i really appreciate it
as horrible as living through that and seeing just what racism and hatred is capable of doing to a society and country ,it certainly was a real eye opener and had i not experienced it i would probably have been the kind of person who would just turn a blind eye to

the reason why this election had so many people across the world following it is because whoever becomes the president of the U.S,that tends to have a direct impact on the kind of world we live in and it also effects many people around the worlds lives
trumps win may not directly impact my life personally but it could have an impact on the country i live in 
when i look at the impact bush's presidency had on the world,its certainly something to be very worried about and i see so many similarities between those times and the surrent times

as for NITB,shes quick to call clinton a murderer but as a staunch puntin supporter ,im guessing an accusation like that towards him will never come out of her mouth

im curious to know ( mostly cause youve never mentioned it) are you also an immigrant and if you are,which country do you originate from?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Yes, sure agree, but most of humanity thinks just for their own asses and not globally, that's why this planet is where it is.

Simon Jenkins had a good piece on Guardian today about why Trump won't do much damage, have a read, might soothe you a bit.

Yes nitb is fine with Putin chopping last 15 years hundreds of thousands of Chechen and other ex-USSR republics people, kidnap territory on Ukraine, shoot civil airplanes, kill political opponents  etc etc, she is ok with that, and you know why? cause its all the same in Serbia, its President is a war criminal who lead massacres in Bosnia in '90s, its Prime Minister is the ex-Spokesman of this President, but has his own party now, and its foreign minister was second in charge of Milosevic Party in 90s, so all same people for which Serbia with its genocidal polices got bombed in 1999, lead Serbia again for last 3-4 years, and still it was NATO's fault  Laugh Laugh Laugh  Doh Doh Doh

Hypocrisy at its best, that's why they are so Protective of Djoko as its their only global Export who put them on the map, and they play puppy and a satellite to Russia, who got most of Serbia Gas/Oil and Natural resources for pennies, in the name of the brotherhood, which for Russians is just a joke.

I am not a classic immigrant, I was born Vienna, my origins are Italian father and mother of a mixed ex-YU origins, but my family moved around Eastern Europe/Balkans in 90s, and I have spent time with work around Ex-Yugoslavia, and seen remember some horrors of '90s wars too.

Were you on 606v2? Under what name? I only know of one SAfrica poster there, and forgot his name, Nadal fan, was something with King smiley

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Jahu wrote:Yes, when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything seems to you like a nail, as they say.

Can't deviate from things you grow up with, so you stick with them all your life, and you get especially aggressive in defending those things you grew up with when you move long way from home, as when you don't live in your country, everything against you is an attack on your far away country, your people, your everything.

Have chatted to a few emigrants not far where I live, they are psychically here, and mind is back home, stuck in limbo.

Need to know a little emigrant mentality so you can understand this better Veejay smiley

I see what you mean but personally i have never felt really home anywhere. I am a real nomad and the world is my place. I can feel home here in London as well as most large capitals i am sure....but also in the most remote places as long as its green and has trees.

But i am not sure that has anything to do with the subject here.

What i do find quite narrow minded is calling people "bigotted" just because one thinks differently. Especially when one seems to have little understanding of the powers of this world.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Sure, but one these days, at this information digital age and never ending news crap, one can believe and form opinions just on simple news stuff.

I've read the comments on Economist today about Trump win, and how wrong was E with their stuff, let alone CNN and most of media, how this election is already won by Clinton, all wrong.

I don't mind bigoted or fixed brain people, and I don't mind their thinking, what I mind is that 99.9% a person does not think or believe what their are saying, but they say it to be and look different or go with the mass thinking, or just sound anti-establishment, which is ok, but its just a momentary mood, not worth much.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Jahu wrote:Yes, sure agree, but most of humanity thinks just for their own asses and not globally, that's why this planet is where it is.

Simon Jenkins had a good piece on Guardian today about why Trump won't do much damage, have a read, might soothe you a bit.

Yes nitb is fine with Putin chopping last 15 years hundreds of thousands of Chechen and other ex-USSR republics people, kidnap territory on Ukraine, shoot civil airplanes, kill political opponents  etc etc, she is ok with that, and you know why? cause its all the same in Serbia, its President is a war criminal who lead massacres in Bosnia in '90s, its Prime Minister is the ex-Spokesman of this President, but has his own party now, and its foreign minister was second in charge of Milosevic Party in 90s, so all same people for which Serbia with its genocidal polices got bombed in 1999, lead Serbia again for last 3-4 years, and still it was NATO's fault  Laugh Laugh Laugh  Doh Doh Doh

Hypocrisy at its best, that's why they are so Protective of Djoko as its their only global Export who put them on the map, and they play puppy and a satellite to Russia, who got most of Serbia Gas/Oil and Natural resources for pennies, in the name of the brotherhood, which for Russians is just a joke.

I am not a classic immigrant, I was born Vienna, my origins are Italian father and mother of a mixed ex-YU origins, but my family moved around Eastern Europe/Balkans in 90s, and I have spent time with work around Ex-Yugoslavia, and seen remember some horrors of '90s wars too.

Were you on 606v2? Under what name? I only know of one SAfrica poster there, and forgot his name, Nadal fan, was something with King smiley
thats very interesting information especially the part about serbian oil and gas going to russia for pennies.was never aware of that so thank you for posting it
i always had a feeling that you may have lived in serbia/or formerly yugoslavia  cause you seem very well informed about serbia and the serbian people
you certainly know what to say to get under NITB's skin  lol
yes i used to comment on v2 under the same user name veejay
i wasnt there for that long before i got banned for constantly alluding to the fact that rafael nadal may be a drugs cheat 
so theres no way i could be the poster with the username along the lines of king

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Ah good, did not see you much there, I guess based on latest nitb secret info, Djoko has joined Nadal on snorting a little angel dust.

nitb is a good lady, classic diaspora person living in the western world, that loves her country, is protective of Djoko and is allergic to any critique of him, and if she loses the fight, she can always pull a little suffering and war crap about Djoko to break our hearts.

Just to make clear that I am not against any nation as a whole or a country, as there are idiots and great people on every place, have had great times in Belgrade, Zagreb, Montenegro, whole Balkans, great people, great food, ugly hairy girls, but hey no one can have it all  Laugh

P.S. I hate Putin and all dictators of his kind who copy him 

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Jahu wrote:Ah good, did not see you much there, I guess based on latest nitb secret info, Djoko has joined Nadal on snorting a little angel dust.

nitb is a good lady, classic diaspora person living in the western world, that loves her country, is protective of Djoko and is allergic to any critique of him, and if she loses the fight, she can always pull a little suffering and war crap about Djoko to break our hearts.

Just to make clear that I am not against any nation as a whole or a country, as there are idiots and great people on every place, have had great times in Belgrade, Zagreb, Montenegro, whole Balkans, great people, great food, ugly hairy girls, but hey no one can have it all  Laugh

P.S. I hate Putin and all dictators of his kind who copy him 
Laugh
you do make me laugh jahu!!
youre right NITB is a good person with a good heart,shes just very protective of what she holds dear to her,maybe a little too much at times cause i think that it clouds her judgement 


this should be interesting,i have never understood the electrol college process,its not true democracy to me
real democracy in my opinion is the one who gets the most votes is the one who becomes president
clinton seems to have gotten the most votes but yet shes not president... erm
i think its about time that they scrap the electrol college process 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/09/clinton-popular-vote-electoral-college-trump-gore/93540436/

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:40 pm

This electoral college is a joke, and exists just to deny a third party a chance to enter the race and distorts everything.

Also this time over 6M people voted for other 2 candidates, big number who did not like either Clinton or Trump.

Will be quick 4 years with this Trumpet, I hope Pentagon and DoD don't listen to him much smiley

All in all I wanted Bernie Sanders to win Winking

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Jahu wrote:This electoral college is a joke, and exists just to deny a third party a chance to enter the race and distorts everything.

Also this time over 6M people voted for other 2 candidates, big number who did not like either Clinton or Trump.

Will be quick 4 years with this Trumpet, I hope Pentagon and DoD don't listen to him much smiley

All in all I wanted Bernie Sanders to win Winking
i dont know about that jahu...i get the feeling that he will serve 2 terms..theres that much hatred and anger out there 
the dems will need to have a messiah running next election...
michelle obama seems to be very popular and is scandal free 
wouldnt that be something,the first female american president being black??!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Are you black yourself?  Into the Black Lives matter thingy too? Whistle

No no, no Michelle please, she has 0 experience on World Stage, also sadly I can not say that Obama fired the world, sure blocked by House and Senate on many things, but expected more of him for 8 years.

Don't get carried away now with Ladies, we need a strong Democrat, I don't mind a lady, but I think America has a problem with ladies leading them, look at how many females voted for Trump after all his nasty stuff.

Some younger superstar would be good, M or F don't matter.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 pm

no im not black so its not black thing,she just seems to be loved by many americans 
she did really well campaigning for clinton,i cant remember the last first lady apart from clinton having that much political clout,in my opinion she has more experience then trump!! lol 
but youre right,the states is even more sexist then racist,and that really says something 
a female president doesnt look like something that could ever happen in the current political climate

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Sure, but Clinton is a polarizing figure for both genders. That did not help.

Also I don't think there will be an Clinton political caliber female in USA for quite some years, I can't name any female that has half Clinton experience, and that takes decades to build, sure having husband President 8 years and then a Secretary of State helps too.

Heck look what kind of a fake instant republican had to come and represent Republicans, against his very party own party Trump won, so Reps are in a mess too.

Michelle is clean, but also like a little lamb, she would be slaughtered.

So USA not ready for a Lady President for another decade, people wanted something else this time.

Till then, lets watch some Trump show.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Jahu wrote:Sure, but one these days, at this information digital age and never ending news crap, one can believe and form opinions just on simple news stuff.

I've read the comments on Economist today about Trump win, and how wrong was E with their stuff, let alone CNN and most of media, how this election is already won by Clinton, all wrong.

I don't mind bigoted or fixed brain people, and I don't mind their thinking, what I mind is that 99.9% a person does not think or believe what their are saying, but they say it to be and look different or go with the mass thinking, or just sound anti-establishment, which is ok, but its just a momentary mood, not worth much.
you see i dont think the surveys were wrong. Their aim is systematically to influence voters. There is a percentage of the population which will always want to be with the winners but also feel that the majority is more sensible than the minority. This is why surveys are almost always in favour of the establishment. If survey were telling the truth Trump would most likely have won with a bigger margins. We had so many similar cases in france with surveys getting the 2005 EU constitution vote so wrong and also each time Le Pen is doing 5pts better than surveys said. Surveys are a political tool. Not much else really.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes, but a tool that changes minds when the same tool runs for 9 months every day on Media, then reality kicks in.

Le Pen will benefit from this Trump win.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Jahu wrote:Sure, but Clinton is a polarizing figure for both genders. That did not help.

Also I don't think there will be an Clinton political caliber female in USA for quite some years, I can't name any female that has half Clinton experience, and that takes decades to build, sure having husband President 8 years and then a Secretary of State helps too.

Heck look what kind of a fake instant republican had to come and represent Republicans, against his very party own party Trump won, so Reps are in a mess too.

Michelle is clean, but also like a little lamb, she would be slaughtered.

So USA not ready for a Lady President for another decade, people wanted something else this time.

Till then, lets watch some Trump show.
in my opinion when you look at the political history it seems to go back and forth all the time
you have a liberal in office and once the right wing republican are frustrated and angry,they come out in full force to vote a redneck nutcase into power and so the circle continues..
it feels like we are back in the bush era again and its going to take another obama to swing things things around 
i think that trump was really clever with how he ran his campaign,he turned it into a reality t.v show,the more shocking the better the ratings,he had the whole world watching and talking about him.he knew that no publicity is bad publicity
i think that hilary made a massive mistake using celebrity pop stars to endorse her campaign,it almost looked like she was trying to buy or bribe people for votes where as trump stood alone and that in my opinion made him look far more powerful and a more serious candidate to voters
hilary should have gone after everything that he is being investigated for,cause trump gained a lot of support on calling hilary crooked and linking the email scandal with the watergate scandal

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Yes Hillary looked a little too much of a snob, and anyway her Presidency would of been a continuation of Obama style.

Even White House spoksmen said that people who voted Obama last time, voted Trump now, and he had no answer for that, in a sense people wanted something new and not same style.

Trump touched the poor needy people with his populist tough stuff, while Hillary was with VIP music guests in big cities.

Also I think the small brain male voters in small town liked Trumps macho crap and female abuse, I bet they though ummm yeah thats how one should treat woman, dreaming a little Trump rich style with sexy girls on a private Jet, as they walked down the WalMarts with food stamps.

He hit the nerve with people who never done anything with their lives.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 pm

I think it is quite simple. The financial world and businesses are for globalisation and new world order. The people have been forgotten in all this and wish to go back to the old set up.

This right and left wing thing is nonsense. To me the tyran has always been $$. A necessary evil but the real evil.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Don't think Trump will offer that old setup, he is the very businessman who done some shady business deals and avoided tax as much as possible, and been voted by people who are poorest level of society.

Not much sense, but in USA everything is possible.

I'm all for disrupting the system, so now all done and finished, lets see how it will go.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Jahu wrote:Yes Hillary looked a little too much of a snob, and anyway her Presidency would of been a continuation of Obama style.

Even White House spoksmen said that people who voted Obama last time, voted Trump now, and he had no answer for that, in a sense people wanted something new and not same style.

Trump touched the poor needy people with his populist tough stuff, while Hillary was with VIP music guests in big cities.

Also I think the small brain male voters in small town liked Trumps macho crap and female abuse, I bet they though ummm yeah thats how one should treat woman, dreaming a little Trump rich style with sexy girls on a private Jet, as they walked down the WalMarts with food stamps.

He hit the nerve with people who never done anything with their lives.
i think that its a little unfair of many to assume that hilary would have just been a continuation of obama
even though obama was endorsing her and they represent the same political party,i think that she would have carved out her own political legacy,in fact i think that she would have been a better president then obama.obama talked the talk but i think that hilary would have walked the walk 
youre absolutely right,those people are always blaming everyone else for their problems and trump gave them and outlet where they could focus all their hatred and anger towards
i once met a mid west american who told me that he was a member of the KKK
i was quite surprised cause i never expected it,but he told me that him and many others joined because they needed something where they can focus all hatred towards and the KKK was the place for them
trumo definitely appealed to the white male who was angry about his life,wanted to blame someone for all his problems and trump gave him something to blame for all his problems

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Exactly, and one has to be very dumb to blame his shitty life on Hillary and vote Trump, but on 300M+ people, there is enough of them.

So pool together the low lifes, anti-feminists, religious gun nutters and poor jobless people, and you get enough voters.

Same time Hillary was playing the Hollywood celeb host.

Shame.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Everyone with any brain will try to avoid tax, i.e. pay as little as possible.

Only those who have never had their own business and can actually properly value hard work that goes in it can criticize those who do.

What is stopping any one of you to go and make your billions like Trump?

It's envy.

If you made serious money first thing you'do is get a good accountant and ideally pay no tax at all.

Only those who work for others and have no other choice but to pay tax as it gets deducted at source moan about it...and at the same time keep watching TV and get brainwashed by those same people who rob them.

Talk is cheap...and that what every political election is about.

noleisthebest

Posts : 24947
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Oh you again with Why don't you do this, why don't you do that, envy etc.

You put a lid on this whole discussion, I'll go and make billions now.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Jahu wrote:Exactly, and one has to be very dumb to blame his shitty life on Hillary and vote Trump, but on 300M+ people, there is enough of them.

So pool together the low lifes, anti-feminists, religious gun nutters and poor jobless people, and you get enough voters.

Same time Hillary was playing the Hollywood celeb host.

Shame.
its just a cop out,so many people are like that.they never ask themselves this question
"what have i done to make my life better"
they are the type of people who says,"what has the government done to make my life better" or blame everyone else but themselves for their problems
those types of americans grow up with a sense of entitlement "im an american who deserves  the american dream" so to see a minority or an immigrant come and live the dream rather then themselves creates an anger similar to what was seen in the 30's among the germans towards the jews 
along comes hitler/trump telling them exactly what they want to hear,who is to blame for stealing their american dream from them 
its amazing how little the wolrd changes

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Everyone with any brain will try to avoid tax, i.e. pay as little as possible.

Only those who have never had their own business and can actually properly value hard work that goes in it can criticize those who do.

What is stopping any one of you to go and make your billions like Trump?

It's envy.

If you made serious money first thing you'do is get a good accountant and ideally pay no tax at all.

Only those who work for others and have no other choice but to pay tax as it gets deducted at source moan about it...and at the same time keep watching TV and get brainwashed by those same people who rob them.

Talk is cheap...and that what every political election is about.
that fine and fair,but those who try to avoid playing tax when they are billionaires,shouldnt be allowed to run for office or even get in office,they should be heading to jail like martha steward

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Yep, world will not change, always new victims to brainwash.

It also hurts when they see immigrants who have made worked hard and became rich, why the F is he better off then me, I'm born here!!!

Sit in a bar and keep hoping something better will fall from the sky.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:58 pm

nitb dishing a little tax evasion Djoko style.  Laugh

Well Djoko's hidden millions, half of them gone to Jelena now, and btw he would of owed $30M plus in taxes had he been resident of Serbia.

I guess his other $270M were not enough for him.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Jahu wrote:Don't think Trump will offer that old setup, he is the very businessman who done some shady business deals and avoided tax as much as possible, and been voted by people who are poorest level of society.

Not much sense, but in USA everything is possible.

I'm all for disrupting the system, so now all done and finished, lets see how it will go.
i really cant care less about Trump. I am old enough not to believe that the state of the world will improve. The state of the world has only declined since i was born. I m only glad that the establisment, Wall street and the warmongers lost that battle but i am in no illusion that Trump will soon work for them.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:02 pm

I'm sure only Media with their silly predictions have lost here, business and the Wall will be happy with Trump.

Let's see will he crush the Lobbying he promised, I'm sure his own Republicans will skin him.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:Don't think Trump will offer that old setup, he is the very businessman who done some shady business deals and avoided tax as much as possible, and been voted by people who are poorest level of society.

Not much sense, but in USA everything is possible.

I'm all for disrupting the system, so now all done and finished, lets see how it will go.
i really cant care less about Trump. I am old enough not to believe that the state of the world will improve. The state of the world has only declined since i was born.  I m only glad that the establisment, Wall street and the warmongers lost that battle but i am in no illusion that Trump will soon work for them.
its starting to look to me like he may have been their choice all along
i also find it weird that the simpsons cartoon have once again predicted the future

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Jahu wrote:nitb dishing a little tax evasion Djoko style.  Laugh

Well Djoko's hidden millions, half of them gone to Jelena now, and btw he would of owed $30M plus in taxes had he been resident of Serbia.

I guess his other $270M were not enough for him.

Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Jahu wrote:Yep, world will not change, always new victims to brainwash.

It also hurts when they see immigrants who have made worked hard and became rich, why the F is he better off then me, I'm born here!!!

Sit in a bar and keep hoping something better will fall from the sky.
so true... erm

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Jahu wrote:I'm sure only Media with their silly predictions have lost here, business and the Wall will be happy with Trump.

Let's see will he crush the Lobbying he promised, I'm sure his own Republicans will skin him.
and who finance the mefia? ....if not the corporate world!

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 pm

I meant loss as in embarrassingly not true reporting of public opinion for Media, not for money or corporate stuff.

Corporations, globalization, cheap abused labor, ain't going anywhere, don't hold your breath.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Told you. Its not a mistake it was a way to influence people. Its a very well known tool. Documented by many retired politicians who can then speak up.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by DECIMA on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Polls were not off by that much, national polls on the eve of the election had Hillary up by around 3%, and at the end she will win the popular vote by around 1.5-2%.
Only a few percent off.

DECIMA

Posts : 4429
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Jahu wrote:
Corporations, globalization, cheap abused labor, ain't going anywhere, don't hold your breath.
of course its going "somewhere". Its going to war like it has always been.

Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Welcome Mr.President.

After 8y of Trump, Melanias turn, then their kids, a Dynasty!!!

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by DECIMA on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Tenez wrote:The state of the world has only declined since i was born.  
Maybe if you were born last week.
In the last few decades, we have had less people in absolute poverty, less people dying early with better healthcare, less people who are living without a roof on their head or food to eat, a greater percentage of people having literacy and numeracy, technology better than ever before etc.
The problem is some people have no idea about the facts, and are nostalgic for the past- if you really want us to return to the 1950's- go to poor countries and take people's clean water and food away that'll be a good start.

DECIMA

Posts : 4429
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:
Corporations, globalization, cheap abused labor, ain't going anywhere, don't hold your breath.
of course its going "somewhere". Its going to war like it has always been.

Who vs who? Nukes? Trump is Putin's friends, news today Putin guys in contact with Trump team during campaign.

If you mean wars like Syria etc, that's part of this planet.

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 pm

DONALD TRUMP wrote:Polls were not off by that much, national polls on the eve of the election had Hillary up by around 3%, and at the end she will win the popular vote by around 1.5-2%.
Only a few percent off.
the exit polls were way off,they had hilary ahead in many swing states which made the dems quietly confident early on..and then look what happened 
i still think that once all votes are counted that hilary will have won the popular vote by quite a margin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 pm

OT: nitb are we still friends? You're welcome to share smiley And see I'm a nice guy, while Djoko evades taxes, I'm helping Serbia's economy by purchasing their biscuits, also 2 hand drawn hearts for you smiley 



Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh ^^^
do you get some kind of perverted pleasure out of winding NITB up jahu? 
love those hearts

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Oi, oi, behave yourself!!

I know nitb for 5-6-7y, we fight and annoy eachother sometimes, usually me more than her, I flirt a little, get banned, and than she forgives me as she is more mature than me obviously, so she understands me, and I respect her for that.

smiley

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 pm

veejay, are you female?  Run

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Jahu wrote:veejay, are you female?  Run
no im male,i used this female veejay name just to wind a nadal fan up  Laugh
so as you can see,im all for winding people up and getting under their skin...

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Try getting under a skirt sometimes, might be juicier than skin  Laugh

So veejay is asian girl name? just googled it, some ladies coming up.

How was the Nadal fan? Boring as Nadal? Where is Nadals GF btw, not seen her in ages, though some time a go there was some talk on forums that Nadal is a little lost on sexual orientation, still exploring sides  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1978
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:18 pm

DONALD TRUMP wrote:
Tenez wrote:The state of the world has only declined since i was born.  
Maybe if you were born last week.
In the last few decades, we have had less people in absolute poverty, less people dying early with better healthcare, less people who are living without a roof on their head or food to eat, a greater percentage of people having literacy and numeracy, technology better than ever before etc.
The problem is some people have no idea about the facts, and are nostalgic for the past- if you really want us to return to the 1950's- go to poor countries and take people's clean water and food away that'll be a good start.

LOL! Pefect demonstration of how poor you are now. When I was born (certainly not last week) money was certainly not a point of interest. It was not about "HAVING" it was about BEING.


Tenez

Posts : 17168
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum