Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Today at 1:22 am by Daniel

» Who does she think she is?
Today at 12:18 am by Veejay

» Grass - 2017
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Daniel

» U.S Election
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 am by legendkillar

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 pm by Tenez

» Fight for #1
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am by Jahu

» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 pm by Daniel

» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:29 pm by ...

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


U.S Election

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:30 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Sorry, I don't have the time to point out the obvious.

If you can't see the difference between articles about Djokovic and Assange, there is no point debating.

I believe Trump is the lesser of two evils.

At the end of the day, I don't live and guide my life by who wins elections in the US.

I see politicians as the worst of the worst. The higher up - the uglier.

I see everyone around me caught up in these elections, and I really find it strange.
To me, that means the BBC and other worldwide mainstream media have achieved their brainwashing effect.


All I know there are nearly 8 billion of people on this planet who need to eat and drink every day.

There is not much else to say...
youre the one who claimed that the BBC is a factory of lies
ok i got a question for you
is trump the lesser of two evils because melania trump is Slovenian?

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:44 pm

What's Melania Trump (being Slovenian) got to do with anything? Laugh

I know nothing about her bar what you posted here and one or two articles I glanced over on Serbian websites ages ago.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:03 pm

ok..well you defending her suggests otherwise...just saying
so why exactly is trump the lesser of two evils? I really would like to know
as for the BBC
in both cases they would be reporting a story one for Djokovic the other for Julian assange,but when you make an accusation like the BBC being a factory of lies then youre implying that they single handedly instigated or fabricated the sexual accusations against JUlian Assange,so what are you basing your accusation on?
there is a big difference between being the messenger and the instigator/accuser

as for Clinton..
the FBI as now saying that they found nothing incriminating in the latest batch of emails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

the story is covered by the BBC so I guess if you use your logic NITB that the BBC are a factory of lies for reporting what the FBI just said

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:41 pm

trump is such a fool...when the FBI cleared Hillary of any wrong doing he said that the system was rigged
when the FBI decided to reopen the case he praised them went on campaign tried and found her guilty before any evidence of wrong doing was found (he land of the free where everyone is innocent until proven guilty)
now that the FBI are confident that nothing incriminating was found,he is back saying that the system is rigged
I assume that will be his reaction too if he happens to end up losing

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Daniel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:11 am

FBI proving Donald Trump correct, yet again. Corruption all the way to the top. We're supposed to believe that the new emails - THOUSANDS of them - illegally deleted by Hillary - and then found on a pervert's laptop - have been properly investigated in a few days, and that she is innocent of all blame. Oh, and what convenient timing... 2 days before the election. It's all been set up by Obama and the government to sway voters. There is no way a real investigation can be concluded that fast.


Here's someone who saw it coming....

http://www.modbee.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article111711522.html

and 

http://100percentfedup.com/breaking-clinton-cleared-was-this-a-coordinated-last-minute-trick-to-energize-hillarys-base/

Sigh.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCul_DIM_4

Watch this first.

Americans have a choice. The choice is between a successful businessman who says what he thinks - however politically incorrect - and genuinely wants to end corruption, or a family who have lied, and cheated, and broken the law all their lives. It really is that simple.

Hillary has been under investigation by the FBI for her flagrant disregard for even the most basic of security laws. Hillary lied about a 12 year old rape victim, claiming that she was a fantasist who pursued older men. Hillary did this knowing the victim was in a coma for 5 days, and knowing the accused was guilty. She has even lied about her whereabouts on 9/11, claiming she was in New York. Her campaign knew about - and orchestrated - riots at Trump rallies. The list of laws she has broken is incredible—and she is running to be your leader. 

So what will you get from her, other than lies and corruption?  Well, she thinks Merkel is a genius and wants to ape her European model. This means that you can forget your borders. She wants to grant amnesty for illegal immigrants (because they will then vote Dem), and citizenship for Syrians, knowing full well they can't be properly vetted (because they will then vote Dem). She won't be held accountable personally when one of them kills or destroys. France, Germany, Belgium, and Sweden have all paid a heavy price for the retarded leftist agenda.

Fine. Trump said some naughty things.  Boo hoo.  Hillary and the left have DONE some truly awful things.  Trump didn't need to run for president - and he isn't blackmailed by people offering money, like Hillary.  If you want to join Europe as a failing, dying, Islamic hell-hole... VOTE HILLARY.  If Not... and you have any sanity... VOTE TRUMP.

This election is more significant than most because two or more Supreme Court judges need replacing. Trump has already made his choice for who will replace them, and they are a sane choice. They will uphold the constitution. Hillary will stack the deck with far left judges who will implement her crazy Leftie dream. Ask Germany how things are working out.

A message I sent to someone else:



Hillary and her camp:
Mexicans are "Taco Bowls"
Bernie Sanders voters are "Basement dwellers".
Trump supporters are "Deplorables".
Women Bill abused are "Bimbos / Trailer trash"
Black people are "Super predators"
Latinos are "Needy"
Catholics are "Severely backwards" [notice no mention of that other protected religion anywhere]
Child rapist's victim is an attention seeker who sought out older men.
Laughs at getting child rapist off the hook and knowing he was guilty.
Deleted 33,000 emails and broke one of the country's most serious laws.
says that Breibart has "no right to exist" and that she will shut the website down.
"We came, we saw, he died"  Laughing her head off like a little child over a murder and over an extremely serious matter.
Wrecked Libya
Wrecked Syria and is now trying to start a war with Russia.
Repeated lies.

Yeah, how could we ever vote for Trump?


Get real veejay and open your eyes.  The FBI, Hillary, and Obama orchestrated this deliberately so they could make her look good 2 days before the election.

Daniel

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Daniel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:32 am

https://rightwingnews.com/hillary-clinton-2/breaking-fbi-announces-results-reopening-clintons-investigation/

Daniel

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Daniel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:02 am

Finally: The man himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkjxfwj_LvI

Daniel

Posts : 2451
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Get real veejay and open your eyes.  The FBI, Hillary, and Obama orchestrated this deliberately so they could make her look good 2 days before the election.




maybe youre right daniel
but the fact that this investigation was hardly even an investigation leads me to believe that it was never about the actual emails or what ever crime may or may not have been committed 
anyway we will see what happens tomorrow
i think the timing could still hurt her even if shes cleared 2 days before the election

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:47 pm

i see the buffoon trump is still claiming that the system is rigged against him
if he really believed that then why the hell is he even bothering to run for president,spending all that cash,plus all that time and effort if he knows for a fact that he will be prevented from making it to the white house regardless of how people vote? 
every time he opens his mouth,he embarrasses himself  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:53 am

Trump wins!!!

Embarrass or not, people want something new.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 am

Yep. I don't expect any better or worse than Hilary but just glad people won against the mass media....so after Brexit: people 2 Media 0.

However I don't expect those in power to lose grip on what they hold.

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:55 am

Tenez wrote:Yep. I don't expect any better or worse than Hilary but just glad people won against the mass media....so after Brexit: people 2 Media 0.

However I don't expect those in power to lose grip on what they hold.

Same here.

And it's a no small thing.

I think Donald will at least run this crazy train with his hand on the brakes.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Yep. I don't expect any better or worse than Hilary but just glad people won against the mass media....so after Brexit: people 2 Media 0.

However I don't expect those in power to lose grip on what they hold.

Same here.

And it's a no small thing.

I think Donald will at least run this crazy train with his hand on the brakes.
erm  after everything that he said
lets face it both brexit and this result points in 1 direction,the underlying racist xenophobic tone that lies in both countries
hilary may have has a lot of corruption clouding her campaign,but at least she ran a campaign of trying to unite people of all colour,ethnicity and religion where as trumps campaign was fear mongering,hatred towards  hispanics and banning muslims 
in the times we live in we shouldnt be talking about building walls to face the challenges we have...
people may have voted for change but i see this as a massive step backwards 
like brexit,i now expect to see a rise is hate race related crimes in the states

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 am

I don't expect any change...fear mongering comes from mainstream media.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 am

Vee the racist, sexist, xenophobic propaganda is a joke. It is to keep you away from the real problems:  wealth distribution.

When I was young people were fighting against the rich. They wanted to have more equality between the wealthy and the poor. That has always been the real fight in the past and still is but they make you believe that the fight is somewhere else so wealthy people can stay wealthier.  

Very smartly the system  has divided us into races or ethnies , sexuality (feminists v machists), hetero, LGBT, bisexsual, etc.....So people forget that teh real problems are job and money.

If Americans masses had enough money they would have kept voting for Hilary.....but it looks like people are struggling in the UK and US and want a change.

Not sure they will get it but at least they don't buy into this propaganda

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:35 am

noleisthebest wrote:I don't expect any change...fear mongering comes from mainstream media.
no what i am talking about is the fear monger that came from trump himself,making allegations that latno immigrants are rapists,drug dealers,criminals  etc 
what do you have to say about the rise is race-hatred related crimes after brexit?
i wonder if trump still believes that the system was rigged against him?

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 am

Tenez wrote:Vee the racist, sexist, xenophobic propaganda is a joke. It is to keep you away from the real problems:  wealth distribution.

When I was young people were fighting against the rich. They wanted to have more equality between the wealthy and the poor. That has always been the real fight in the past and still is but they make you believe that the fight is somewhere else so wealthy people can stay wealthier.  

Very smartly the system  has divided us into races or ethnies , sexuality (feminists v machists), hetero, LGBT, bisexsual, etc.....So people forget that teh real problems are job and money.

If Americans masses had enough money they would have kept voting for Hilary.....but it looks like people are struggling in the UK and US and want a change.

Not sure they will get it but at least they don't buy into this propaganda
i dont see how thats going to change under tump..do you? 
those that voted for trump bought into his propaganda...

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 am

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px '.SF NS Text'; color: #1d2129; -webkit-text-stroke: #1d2129; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
Apparently you can be the worst candidate ever, insult people left and right, talk trash, lose every single presidential debate and have zero political background and win the presidency!

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:59 am

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:Vee the racist, sexist, xenophobic propaganda is a joke. It is to keep you away from the real problems:  wealth distribution.

When I was young people were fighting against the rich. They wanted to have more equality between the wealthy and the poor. That has always been the real fight in the past and still is but they make you believe that the fight is somewhere else so wealthy people can stay wealthier.  

Very smartly the system  has divided us into races or ethnies , sexuality (feminists v machists), hetero, LGBT, bisexsual, etc.....So people forget that teh real problems are job and money.

If Americans masses had enough money they would have kept voting for Hilary.....but it looks like people are struggling in the UK and US and want a change.

Not sure they will get it but at least they don't buy into this propaganda
i dont see how thats going to change under tump..do you? 
those that voted for trump bought into his propaganda...
I don;t know how trump is going to change that but at least the plan of the propagandists needs revisiting.

Vee as a principle you should always support those the media don't. The media belongs to billionaires and as far I know you are not one of them so their agenda is not yours.

People will always be racist, sexist, etc... but when money is better spread we becomes less of it.

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:02 am

Veejay wrote:Apparently you can be the worst candidate ever, insult people left and right, talk trash, lose every single presidential debate and have zero political background and win the presidency!


That is mean indeed but how does that compare with Hilary and her gang who spread wars all over the middle East and killed millions?

You see how people can't distinguish from bad to very bad?

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 am

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:Vee the racist, sexist, xenophobic propaganda is a joke. It is to keep you away from the real problems:  wealth distribution.

When I was young people were fighting against the rich. They wanted to have more equality between the wealthy and the poor. That has always been the real fight in the past and still is but they make you believe that the fight is somewhere else so wealthy people can stay wealthier.  

Very smartly the system  has divided us into races or ethnies , sexuality (feminists v machists), hetero, LGBT, bisexsual, etc.....So people forget that teh real problems are job and money.

If Americans masses had enough money they would have kept voting for Hilary.....but it looks like people are struggling in the UK and US and want a change.

Not sure they will get it but at least they don't buy into this propaganda
i dont see how thats going to change under tump..do you? 
those that voted for trump bought into his propaganda...
I don;t know how trump is going to change that but at least the plan of the propagandists needs revisiting.

Vee as a principle you should always support those the media don't. The media belongs to billionaires and as far I know you are not one of them so their agenda is not yours.

People will always be racist, sexist, etc... but when money is better spread we becomes less of it.  
whats makes you think that trump is supported by the right wing media?
is trump not a billionaire himself?
as for the highlighted part,not necessarily money makes people greedy
the whole capitalist system is design for some people to be extremely rich and other to live in poverty
that will not change under trump

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:12 am

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:Apparently you can be the worst candidate ever, insult people left and right, talk trash, lose every single presidential debate and have zero political background and win the presidency!


That is mean indeed but how does that compare with Hilary and her gang who spread wars all over the middle East and killed millions?

You see how people can't distinguish from bad to very bad?
how do you know that trump wont do the same
every single former u.s president can be accused for that or has blood on their hands,i dont see how donald trump is going to be any different

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:13 am

Trump is indeed a billionaire....but that mean self-sufficient. Unlike Hilary who has 200 billionaires behind her backing her up.

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:Apparently you can be the worst candidate ever, insult people left and right, talk trash, lose every single presidential debate and have zero political background and win the presidency!


That is mean indeed but how does that compare with Hilary and her gang who spread wars all over the middle East and killed millions?

You see how people can't distinguish from bad to very bad?
how do you know that trump wont do the same
every single former u.s president can be accused for that or has blood on their hands,i dont see how donald trump is going to be any different

I agree I don't know whether trump will be better or worse....but neither do you. What I know is that he is not being portrayed as a gentleman..but nothing is said about the horrible facts Clinton has achieved in her career. I simply would not give her the job considering that she was behind all those wars and those lies about democracy.

This alone should make you think!

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by gallery play on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Tenez wrote:What I know is that he is not being portrayed as a gentleman..
So the media made him say all those idiotic things? Serious, how could the media possibly portay Trump as a gentlemen? Playing the victim card was part of Trump’s propaganda. 

tenez wrote:..but nothing is said about the horrible facts Clinton has achieved in her career. 
Is that so? The corrupt side of Clinton was always on the table as far as i’m concerned.
 

I  certainly don’t see this as a "people’s win". But hey, people get the leader they deserve. So USA, enjoy your time with Donald!

gallery play

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Trump will be a 4 year phenomenon, no Mexico walls as that in 4 years would still be in planning stages, no mass deportations of illegal emigrants, basically nothing new will happen, just more friendly to that dumb F Putin I guess.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:What I know is that he is not being portrayed as a gentleman..
So the media made him say all those idiotic things? Serious, how could the media possibly portay Trump as a gentlemen? Playing the victim card was part of Trump’s propaganda. 

tenez wrote:..but nothing is said about the horrible facts Clinton has achieved in her career. 
Is that so? The corrupt side of Clinton was always on the table as far as i’m concerned.
 

I  certainly don’t see this as a "people’s win". But hey, people get the leader they deserve. So USA, enjoy your time with Donald!
Well, how can ANY politician be portrayed as a gentleman?

At least Trump's sin walks before him and people know what they are getting.

Look at Saint Tony Teflon Blair. How much blood is on that man's hands?
Even his own countrymen.


Let's give Trumo at least the befit of the doubt.

He deserves that just like all other before him.

After all, he may be all bark and no bite.

With Hilary, it was the other way round.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:39 pm

He said many idiotic things. no doubt. But what the other did is what really matters for me...not what one says.

It's no coincidence that even GW Bush voted for her. They are in the same team.

As I said above, I don;t expect Trump to have any real power anyway but certainly I would have never voted for someone who has so much blood in her hands. I find it very weird that some people might if anything.

And again, people will always lose....but I like the fact that despite the Media machine telling people one thing they don't buy it anymore. ....well the majority it seems.


Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 pm

While I don't blame nitb salivating over Trump win, in a sense that in Europe only Serbia was for Trump, and globally just Russia, Tenez is on a high conspiracy mood too, wake up people  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by luvsports! on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:19 pm

It is an absolute joke that these are the final two candidates for a country with 315+m people

luvsports!

Posts : 3853
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:22 pm

Luv, and the 65M+ UK had better ones?

Now a Labour commie and some silly lady lost on her own mess.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Tenez wrote:He said many idiotic things. no doubt. But what the other did is what really matters for me...not what one says.

It's no coincidence that even GW Bush voted for her. They are in the same team.

As I said above, I don;t expect Trump to have any real power anyway but certainly I would have never voted for someone who has so much blood in her hands. I find it very weird that some people might if anything.

And again, people will always lose....but I like the fact that despite the Media machine telling people one thing they don't buy it anymore. ....well the majority it seems.

it wont be long before trump also has blood on his hand,youre basically voting for someone to do that job,create or starts wars,mostly for profit these days so your argument makes no sense 
if trump has no real power then they might as well have gone with hillary as shes a far better states person and far more professional with far more politcal experience..giving trump the top job like giving a footballer a phd to become a cardiac surgeon without ever even having done or past a single exam
the majority may not be buying the left wing mainstream media but they are certainly buying the crap that sold of fox news and by tump himself..
i dont think anyone will live to see the day trumps great wall of chili con carne gets built

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Jahu wrote:While I don't blame nitb salivating over Trump win, in a sense that in Europe only Serbia was for Trump, and globally just Russia, Tenez is on a high conspiracy mood too, wake up people  Laugh
its mostly jus cause melania trump is slovenian,from the formly yugoslavian republic 
NITB will never say a thing wrong of any serbian,slovenian,russian etc,she would defend them even if they are in the wrong

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 pm

i agree with this article 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-donald-trump-preside-bigoted-states-america-article-1.2865282


so i guess the major of london sadiq khan will be banned from entering the states now  erm

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 pm

No no Veejay, nothing to do with Melania, serbs don't like Slovenes either.

Slovenes and serbs are not very brotherly like nitb says for serbs and russins often.

Serbs dont like Clinton'ians due to '99 NATO bombing, thats the issue why they were pro Trump with Russians.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:19 pm

While I dont like Trump, I think USA as a whole needs a kick in the ass, to wake up a little and do more on many fronts, as Obama is a failure too.

Sadly dont think Trump can do much either.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Jahu wrote:No no Veejay, nothing to do with Melania, serbs don't like Slovenes either.

Slovenes and serbs are not very brotherly like nitb says for serbs and russins often.

Serbs dont like Clinton'ians due to '99 NATO bombing, thats the issue why they were pro Trump with Russians.
i believe that that is the case personally with NITB cause ive seen how quick she is to defend melania in a bias sort of way,
as for serbs not liking the clintons for the 99 nato bombing,i can totally understand that, but its my opinion that had trump been in office during that time,that he would have done the exact same thing,or any former u.s president for that matter

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Jahu wrote:While I dont like Trump, I think USA as a whole needs a kick in the ass, to wake up a little and do more on many fronts, as Obama is a failure too.

Sadly dont think Trump can do much either.
i agree with that and the same goes for the u.k too but i dont think that brexit or that trump is the right kick in the ass
those people that voted just voted not because they saw someone or something that will really improve their lives and benefit their country,they just voted cause they were fed up of not being heard or forgotten by their government

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Sure sure, even Russia did nothing and they quietly supported the bombing.

But there was a unofficial serb gov. call to serbs in USA to vote Trump.

As for Melania, nitb is just jealous of her and Jelena, that she can't be on either Trumps or Djokos hands  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Yes, vote against current system, but not sure how Trump with all his failures, cove-ups, bankruptcies, btw not shown his income statement that was said he has not paid tax for a decade hiding behind so called losses, will help these americans.

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 pm



Nitb friends celebrating in Moscow, under orders from Putin  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Tenez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:31 pm

luvsports! wrote:It is an absolute joke that these are the final two candidates for a country with 315+m people

We can agree on this...but it's even worse in France. The pyramide power is such that any honest and decent candidate woudl be be ejected very early and never reach the top. The last decent president we had in France was de Gaulle and the French voted him out. From then on it went steadily from bad to worse. Now our president has only 4%!!!!! of favorable votes. No one has ever been that low. If 4% only support him we can say we have a real dictatorship.

In that respect I agree with GP....people will get what they deserve in a so called "democracy".

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:38 pm

It's funny how worked up everyone seems to be!

Esp Hilary supporters...whining like sore losers, as if it's the end of the world!

The sun will rise tomorrow, cheer up & off to work at 9 am.
The circus is over! Laugh

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:37 am

noleisthebest wrote:It's funny how worked up everyone seems to be!

Esp Hilary supporters...whining like sore losers, as if it's the end of the world!

The sun will rise tomorrow, cheer up & off to work at 9 am.
The circus is over! Laugh
of course they are,they are passionate and dont like or agree with the underlying tone of their country and why shouldnt they be?
its the same with the many bigots that voted for trump,they are just as passionate about their racism and hatred and had clinton won then they would have been just as upset so whats the point youre trying to make?

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:49 am

My point is that people should not hold much hope in politicians.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:My point is that people should not hold much hope in politicians.
so why should they hold much hope in trump?
have you seen everything that he is under investigation for?
no different,if not more scandalous  and corrupt then a politician 
its amazing that a person who doesnt even pay taxes could be elected by people who go to prison for not paying their taxes 
at the end of the day,hilary got the most votes so the majority of american people dont want him as president and i sympathise with them

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by ... on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Vee,
I feel sorry for anyone who has hope in politicians.

I can see why you don't like Trump, but I can't understand how you can like Clinton, who behind her smooth political cliches is a murderer.

I think that's a bit more serious than tax evasion.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Vee,
I feel sorry fir anyone who has hope in politicians.

I can see why you don't like Trump, but I can't understand how you can like Clinton, who behind her smooth political cliches is a murderer.

I think that's a bit more serious than tax evasion.
thats part and parcel of a president or prime minister,im not saying its right but show me a president or prime mister who cannot be accused of the same thing
they all have blood on their hands and can be accused of being a murder
it wont be long before you can accuse trump of the same thing
you right that i dont like trump,i dont understand how anyone can just by listening to the hate he spews
clinton for all her faults and corruption ( like every other politicians) ran a campaign about unity 
that in my opinion is the way forward in a modern world
trumps campaign is about bigotry,racism and dividing a nation 
it amazes me that as a woman you can over look his disgraceful comments about women in general and his sexual predatory behaviour towards women
in my opinion,any woman who voted for him has no right to complain if any man grabs them by the pu$$y
you voted for that sort of behaviour,rather then make a stand against

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Jahu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Veejey, why are you tiring yourself for nothing?

I told you yesterday the real reason why nitb and serbs and russions are for Trump, its a pseudo-patriotic issue, not related to any of the reasons you list above, so all Trump trash talk, racism, girl abuse etc are less worth than feelings over Clinton's.

Also her Melania support was just a cover up for being anti-Clinton.

Tenez started all this blood, murder of millions of people (heck make it billions while we're at it) etc, rightly giving ammunition to nitb.

So spare your quality analysis for someone else smiley

Jahu

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Veejay on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:14 pm

i think that youre probably right jahu,nothing i say will ever change her opinion
she does seem very programmed in her belief and way of thinking which is often the reason why i cannot get her logic

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S Election

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum