Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What now for Roger?
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyYesterday at 7:36 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» Slam chase
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:31 pm by Tenez

» Generation Worthless
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 2:08 pm by mcekovic

» Wimbledon Day 13, Sunday 14th July
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» Wimbledon seeding is disrespectful, says Rafael Nadal
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm by barrystar

» Women final
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:54 pm by bogbrush

» Wimbledon Day 11, Friday 12th July
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:10 pm by paulcz

» Wimbledon Day 9, Wednesday 10th July
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm by Tenez

» Wimbledon Day 10, Thursday 11th July
Hypocrisy on OTF EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Jahu

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Hypocrisy on OTF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 am

IS THE BEST Hypocrisy on OTF 2033450363 , I used to think that tenez knows his tennis not anymore.


I agree that I have been same with Nadal but time and again I have given him his due for accomplishing what he has achieved. The hurt which is affecting nitb and tenez after Murray's monumental win is Hypocrisy on OTF 563610107

NITB is in her own denial and failing to reocver from another djoker's loss, suddenly from the best, djoker has started to look worst. He got outmuscled by Murray and it was really pleasing to the eyes. Tenez keeps complaining that Murray has legs but keeps forgetting about djoker's lungs. For him Murray is a pusher but he can't see that djoker is a chaser and pusher himself.

nitb is the woofie and hawkeye of this forum, she should start her own blog of nole where she can talk everything except tennis as she does not have the knoweldge to talk about tennis. For her Murray played ugly but Nole played beautiful Hypocrisy on OTF 2786941968 (must have gone to specsavers or could have watched the right match).

tenez wanted to go to sleep as match was unworthy of keeping him awake buthe stayed on to watch it Hypocrisy on OTF 4052418255 why? Same was nitb, whinge, whine and complain but still stayed on.

Others please feel free to add about your experience of hypocrisy on this forum. I am sure that no one will delete this as this is not V2, innit?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by mikeyM1000 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 pm

wow, I could quote what I said to my tv when djoko pushed that last return long - but it would get ****** out!

mikeyM1000

Posts : 231
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Say it and why shouldn't you when others are not giving any consideration? Hypocrisy on OTF 4006036031

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Wow - You are starting to be a bit of a pain I am sorry. NITB has strong feelings about players but she remains polite unlike you.

If you ask me I think you are teh hypocrite talking about Nadal and Djoko as "magic potion" users but refuse to envisage it in the ultra-fit Murray.

All posters here have moderate language about other posters except you. If you are too emotive about a tennis match, maybe this forum is not for you.


Last edited by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Please delete this thread wow3. You are not doing any good by acting the way you have been.

Celebrate Murray's win, but not by trying to throw mud on others.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 3324
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Please delete this thread wow3. You are not doing any good by acting the way you have been.

Celebrate Murray's win, but not by trying to throw mud on others.

raider, I need answers from tenez, once I get them I will delete this. I am upset with the way tenez has shied away from giving Murray his dues. And If you remember then in the beginning I requested for the deletion of few comments on my thread about v2 and I was being told that it is not v2 and everyone is free to say what they like.

I have not made any insulting comments. I only need my answers. And I am sorry if I have in anyway hurt your sentiments. And like I said I will delete this, just wants tenez's response. Hypocrisy on OTF 2837018037

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by mikeyM1000 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 pm

wow 3 you might have to start a forum where people can say what they want without the heavies stepping in

mikeyM1000

Posts : 231
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Also you can see that I have pretty civil in my allegations unlike calling people drag or calling their blog a porn collection. I just need calrification and nothing else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

mikey, I have got rotla's point and in all honesty I don't want to do this either. I am least fussed with nitb but tenez's hypocrisy is bothering me. So if he clears that i will delete this post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Tenez wrote:Wow - You are starting to be a bit of a pain I am sorry. NITB has strong feelings about players but she remains polite unlike you.

If you ask me I think you are teh hypocrite talking about Nadal and Djoko as "magic potion" users but refuse to envisage it in the ultra-fit Murray.

All posters here have moderate language about other posters except you. If you are too emotive about a tennis match, maybe this forum is not for you.

I didn't call people drag or did I. I have called posters hypocrite and they have been. And that includes you. Also when have I denied that Murray is no pusher? My only problem is that if Murray is a pusher then so is djoker but that does not seem to come out from you two.

Do I need to quote you guys comments about wofie and her blog to highlight the politeness? And you too have called Jonty and idiot so you are not holier than thou yourself. Probably this forum is not for me because it took me time to realise as how hypcrtie you and nitb are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:51 pm

And please highlight the language which is not moderate?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
wow3 wrote:nitb, if you are a moderator then please delete this whole post.</BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not v2, wow. No thought police. At least Vejay expressed his frustration in public, not behind anyone's back like Lydian did through PMing Gav, when he repeatedly asked Tenez to be banned just because he couldn't prove him wrong through debating.

The comment is a bit strong but it's done in humorous style as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:10 pm

rotla, I cannot delete my own article, so you will have to do it for me. Hypocrisy on OTF 3885497126

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:10 pm

wow3 wrote:
Tenez wrote:Wow - You are starting to be a bit of a pain I am sorry. NITB has strong feelings about players but she remains polite unlike you.

If you ask me I think you are teh hypocrite talking about Nadal and Djoko as "magic potion" users but refuse to envisage it in the ultra-fit Murray.

All posters here have moderate language about other posters except you. If you are too emotive about a tennis match, maybe this forum is not for you.

I didn't call people drag or did I. I have called posters hypocrite and they have been. And that includes you. Also when have I denied that Murray is no pusher? My only problem is that if Murray is a pusher then so is djoker but that does not seem to come out from you two.

Do I need to quote you guys comments about wofie and her blog to highlight the politeness? And you too have called Jonty and idiot so you are not holier than thou yourself. Probably this forum is not for me because it took me time to realise as how hypcrtie you and nitb are.

But whether Murray is a pusher or not, or whether Djoko is more of a pusher is not very important, is it? We can still remain relatively polite.

You have been constantly having a go at NITB cause she doesn't like Murray. She is entiltled to even if it makes her views baised towards Djoko.

I have no problem with posters being biased. We all are in a way cause none of us have a universal pair of eyes. However, if you do not calm down and get so emotional and only come here to have a go at posters, I do not see what positive you can bring here.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

But it is okay to call posters from other forums as drag and their blog as a porn collection?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Tenez wrote:
wow3 wrote:
Tenez wrote:Wow - You are starting to be a bit of a pain I am sorry. NITB has strong feelings about players but she remains polite unlike you.

If you ask me I think you are teh hypocrite talking about Nadal and Djoko as "magic potion" users but refuse to envisage it in the ultra-fit Murray.

All posters here have moderate language about other posters except you. If you are too emotive about a tennis match, maybe this forum is not for you.

I didn't call people drag or did I. I have called posters hypocrite and they have been. And that includes you. Also when have I denied that Murray is no pusher? My only problem is that if Murray is a pusher then so is djoker but that does not seem to come out from you two.

Do I need to quote you guys comments about wofie and her blog to highlight the politeness? And you too have called Jonty and idiot so you are not holier than thou yourself. Probably this forum is not for me because it took me time to realise as how hypcrtie you and nitb are.

But whether Murray is a pusher or not, or whether Djoko is more of a pusher is not very important, is it? We can still remain relatively polite.

You have been constantly having a go at NITB cause she doesn't like Murray. She is entiltled to even if it makes her views baised towards Djoko.

I have no problem with posters being biased. We all are in a way cause none of us have a universal pair of eyes. However, if you do not calm down and get so emotional and only come here to have a go at posters, I do not see what positive you can bring here.



What postives have you brought here tenez?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 pm

wow3 wrote:But it is okay to call posters from other forums as drag and their blog as a porn collection?

I do not read all posts here so cannot really comment. NITB as far as I know doesn't unprovokedly insult posters. It's not her style and you know that.



Listen Murray won! well done! you should be happy and the bitterness of those who are upset should make you smile...not upset. You have been in that position when Nadal beat Federer or Murray, accusing Nadal of all things....so accept it and move on.


Last edited by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 pm

tenez, read your pm and I cannot delete this post so it has to be done by you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 pm

wow3 wrote:
What postives have you brought here tenez?

I don't force anybody to come here like I did not force you to write 600 posts. I am glad you have and hoped you found a site where you could express more things about players which we could not do on the other forums. But let's keep our critical eyes to tennis and its players, not the posters.


Last edited by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 pm

And to clarify on nadal's issue. I have never said that Murray plays beautiful and nadal does not. If ever I have made comparisons of nadal's negative tennis, it had been with Fed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 pm

I don't mind leaving this thread on. It raises questons and answers them!

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Tenez wrote:
wow3 wrote:
What postives have you brought here tenez?

I don't force anybody to come here like I did not force you to write 600 posts. I am glad you have and hoped you found a site where you could express more things about players which we could not do on the other forums. But let's keep our critical eye to tennis and its players, not the posters.

Tenez, stop lecturing me as you too have been calling names to people. remember idiot jonty

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 pm

This is all well and good, I just believes there should be some consistency.

If Poster A insutls Poster B by saying the word 'x' and Poster B insults Poster A using the word 'x' then they should be punished equally.

That's key.



wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

A shame to see, on v2 Socal and HM behaved excellently even though they were both very upset.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 pm

wow3 wrote:
Tenez, stop lecturing me as you too have been calling names to people. remember idiot jonty

Again you are taking something out of context. Not smart I am afraid.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:25 pm

wow3 wrote:
Tenez wrote:
wow3 wrote:
What postives have you brought here tenez?

I don't force anybody to come here like I did not force you to write 600 posts. I am glad you have and hoped you found a site where you could express more things about players which we could not do on the other forums. But let's keep our critical eye to tennis and its players, not the posters.

Tenez, stop lecturing me as you too have been calling names to people. remember idiot jonty

WOW.. let's see if you are right.

This is what Tenez said to Summerblues on this thread: http://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t1-let-s-talk-tennis-here

Admin wrote:Excellent! You made it. Pretty smart. I know what you say about amri being a fun Nadal fan but he always goes over board and then you have idiots joining him and it turns ito chaos.



The aim is to bring the cream here and control the rest. Hypocrisy on OTF 1071211947

In my eyes calling someone an 'idiot' is an insult- dunno if you guys disagree. I know Tenez wasn't referring to me, but that doesn't change the facts.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Tenez wrote:
wow3 wrote:
Tenez, stop lecturing me as you too have been calling names to people. remember idiot jonty

Again you are taking something out of context. Not smart I am afraid.

No, not really. The post deals with hypocrisy. But in all honesty, you have been quite fair tenez. That has been the only instance when I saw you reacted in a way like that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

OK, Murray isn't a poster.

But I have quoted you calling people an 'idiot' before.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by mikeyM1000 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

So it's OK to say another posters not smart? Cos that's not insulting?

mikeyM1000

Posts : 231
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

wow3 wrote:
Tenez wrote:
wow3 wrote:
Tenez, stop lecturing me as you too have been calling names to people. remember idiot jonty

Again you are taking something out of context. Not smart I am afraid.

No, not really. The post deals with hypocrisy. But in all honesty, you have been quite fair tenez. That has been the only instance when I saw you reacted in a way like that.

Jonty IS an idiot. I was discussing the fact that Federer may be injured ( I was not having a go at Jonty) but he started to say that I was accusing Federer of lying. I am sorry but that is a stupid argument. He was proven to be an idiot and I lost the little respect I had for him.


Last edited by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Tenez... IIRC NITB was very insulting to Summerblues in one of her posts... surely the rule should also apply to her.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez... IIRC NITB was very insulting to Summerblues in one of her posts... surely the rule should also apply to her.

So I have been vindicated by the neutrals. There is hypocrisy here. Tenez can call Jonty an idiot, nitb can call woofie's blog a porn blog Hypocrisy on OTF 563610107 , Lydian can be called a drag and poster get applauded for that but I cannot call nitb blinkered? Double standards or no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Just done some research.. NITB yesterday called Summer-blues 'pathetic.' So this myth that NITB does not insult posters can stop.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

OK, Murray isn't a poster.

But I have quoted you calling people an 'idiot' before.

I am afraid this is a fact of life. There are idiots out there but even if I end up calling people something, I hardly start unless I am really pushed. I don't think there has been much need to push wow into calling NITB at every occasion.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Anyways, it's going in circles. I have proven my point and I really do not have problem in people criticsing Murray but at least they can be logical in doing that.

Also, it seems nitb cannot read my posts so why the fuss? She has not reacted to any of my jibes.

Also Hypocrisy on OTF 4052418255 for tenez to come out and discuss this. Well done to OTF.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by mikeyM1000 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I reckon we should all be allowed to call each other what we want, otherwise it's not free speech at all and it;s the same old thought police.

If someone can call jonty an idiot, and call wow3 not smart, why can't I call nitb's posts cowardly.

mikeyM1000

Posts : 231
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

OK, Murray isn't a poster.

But I have quoted you calling people an 'idiot' before.

I am afraid this is a fact of life. There are idiots out there but even if I end up calling people something, I hardly start unless I am really pushed. I don't think there has been much need to push wow into calling NITB at every occasion.

Is Summerblues also 'pathetic.'

You say 'fact of life' but then wow can say nitb being hypocritical (i.e. Djokovic so attacking compared to Murray etc.) is a 'fact of life.'



Sorry, I think there are some clear double standards here.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

OK, Murray isn't a poster.

But I have quoted you calling people an 'idiot' before.

I am afraid this is a fact of life. There are idiots out there but even if I end up calling people something, I hardly start unless I am really pushed. I don't think there has been much need to push wow into calling NITB at every occasion.

Agreed Hypocrisy on OTF 3885497126. I am not too fussed. I know what nitb is, also I have proven my point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez... IIRC NITB was very insulting to Summerblues in one of her posts... surely the rule should also apply to her.

Very insulting? I am not sure. SB is smart and did the right thing to let it go. NITB has done the same when wow and you called her hypocrites and haters every other posts.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Ok so let's move on...Shanghai next!!!

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
wow, I also commented that I felt NITB did not take the defeat with grace, was in-fact quite spiteful of Murray in defeat.

Fair enough. She was not fair with Murray, not you or wow. Can't you see the difference?

OK, Murray isn't a poster.

But I have quoted you calling people an 'idiot' before.

I am afraid this is a fact of life. There are idiots out there but even if I end up calling people something, I hardly start unless I am really pushed. I don't think there has been much need to push wow into calling NITB at every occasion.

Is Summerblues also 'pathetic.'

You say 'fact of life' but then wow can say nitb being hypocritical (i.e. Djokovic so attacking compared to Murray etc.) is a 'fact of life.'



Sorry, I think there are some clear double standards here.

Is nitb not capable of fighting for herself as you have to defend ther tenez? I never had any issue with nitb but I really lost any kind of respect for her when she stood by drag comment for Lydian. Let her come out and defend for herself. And at times she has dismissed LF in a rude manner too. where were you then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez... IIRC NITB was very insulting to Summerblues in one of her posts... surely the rule should also apply to her.

Very insulting? I am not sure. SB is smart and did the right thing to let it go. NITB has done the same when wow and you called her hypocrites and haters every other posts.

Firstly SB letting it go does not make what NITB did any better. You have said that insulting other posters is not acceptable, now are you changing your rule?

Secondly I called NITB hyporcritical, not a hater. I based this on the fact I felt NITB was treating Djokovic in a different way to Murray. This is different to calling someone 'pathetic' for no reason.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez... IIRC NITB was very insulting to Summerblues in one of her posts... surely the rule should also apply to her.

Very insulting? I am not sure. SB is smart and did the right thing to let it go. NITB has done the same when wow and you called her hypocrites and haters every other posts.

Because it is true and she does not have the guts to respond to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Clearly there are some double standards that need to be adressed here...

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Again, I don't mind some name calling in a forum...the smarter posters know how to handle it. It's the constant aggression which is not helpful.

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:44 pm

wow3 wrote:
Because it is true and she does not have the guts to respond to me.

You see? constant aggression!!!

Tenez

Posts : 20193
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Tenez wrote:Again, I don't mind some name calling in a forum...

That's not what you said before...



Rule change because NITB was caught?

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Tenez wrote:Again, I don't mind some name calling in a forum...

That's not what you said before...



Rule change because NITB was caught?

Hypocrisy on OTF 364988687 , anyways tenez Hypocrisy on OTF 1054142425 . I had my reasons but I will stop now. And on constant thing I will just say that an appropriate answer never came. I am surprised that you did not read the comment which started all this. Hypocrisy on OTF 563610107


Last edited by wow3 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Larry Ellison on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:49 pm

wow your treament of NITB has been unfair I feel.

However this does not mean what NITB has said and done is suddenly acceptable now... 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:wow your treament of NITB has been unfair I feel.

However this does not mean what NITB has said and done is suddenly acceptable now... 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Amrit, I don't disgaree and I could have deleted this if I could had. I don't have shame in admitting that I have done wrong but it all started with 'drag' comment on Lydian. I am glad that I have taken it all out.

My Hypocrisy on OTF 2837018037 to all those who I have hurt in direct or indrect way. Hypocrisy on OTF 1054142425

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy on OTF Empty Re: Hypocrisy on OTF

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum