Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator?

+4
noleisthebest
Tenez
luvsports!
Veejay
8 posters

Go down

tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? Empty Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator?

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Andrew Castle
John Lloyd
Mark Petchy
Tracy Austn
Tim Henman
Boris Bekker
Johnny Mac
Sam Smith
John Inverdale
Phil Jones
Lindsey Davenport
my vote has to go Andrew Castle,every time he open his mouth i'm reaching for a bucket!!
i find sam smiths constant mumbling pretty annoying too someone should tell her to speak properl

Veejay

Back to top Go down

tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? Empty Re: Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator?

Post by luvsports! Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:34 pm

How did you not have Gormless grinning Greg Rusedski on there!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

tennis - Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator? Empty Re: Who is the worst and most annoying tennis commentator?

Post by Veejay Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:53 pm

lol!! i thought that i should leave him out of the mix but hoinesty,he is pretty horrid too....i tend to avoid wathcing sky sports so fortunately i dont have to endure much of him

when you look at the lost,most of them are dam right awful!!
boris is still struggling to string a sentence together
every time someone wins a major,johnny mac is back with his greatest player of all time sh*t
john inverdale claims every other mathc that goes the distance to be the greatest match of all time
tim henmas commentary could be sold as sleeping pills
john lloyd and his "sloppy" comments
i think mark petchy and lindsey davenport are probbably the only 2 bearable ones,lindsey definitely more then mark!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Andrew Castle is teh worst by far. Then Jonny Mc is getting worse.

I find Tim Henman very good actually. Talks little but pretty spot on.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:03 pm

I agree about Castle and Henman.
Actually, Henman is very good, he is not anyone's fanboy and does not "hate" anyone openly like Wilander.

He used to say very little (which is what I like) and now talks a bit more, but always measured and spot on.

Mercer is great, too.

Wait!

This is about rubbish ones...Run

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:38 am

i forgot to add judy murray to the list,she is about as nausiating as andrew castle

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:55 am

Castle.  I can't listen to the retard. And Murray. And Sue Barker.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:50 pm

A clown!

Sure he needs to sell....but a bad slaesman he is!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Cuck Castle by far. Man can’t stop pushing a feminist agenda at every opportunity.brungs nothing insightful to the event.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Castle and Mac sucks, WIlander is bearable just cause he likes Fed, Rusedski sucks too but 5 times a day says Fed is the greatest, like the old Mercer on ES too.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Barry Cowan. By a country furlong.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Newcastle no doubt is the worst. Cowman is annoying but he knows his tennis.

I was just pointing at Mc here....really annoying cause its obvious he doesn't believe what he says.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum