Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!

+3
Veejay
AceofDeath
Tenez
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:07 pm

I don't think Nadal will play this year.

I really believe he is injured this time...and probably using stem-cell treatment again...I don't know how long that takes to heal tendons, but the force with which he was bashing the ball for years, I thought it was a miracle he never had a serious wrist injury.

I am disgusted with Tipsarevic saying how he is grateful to Nadal for giving him advice with stem-cell treatment.

To those who don't know, Tipsarevic has struggled with heel injury for 2 years...had several surgeries and tried everything under the sun...before he went to Nadal.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal withdraws from FO with Wrist injury!

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:41 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I don't think Nadal will play this year.

I really believe he is injured this time...and probably using stem-cell treatment again...I don't know how long that takes to heal tendons, but the force with which he was bashing the ball for years, I thought it was a miracle he never had a serious wrist injury.

I am disgusted with Tipsarevic saying how he is grateful to Nadal for giving him advice with stem-cell treatment.

To those who don't know, Tipsarevic has struggled with heel injury for 2 years...had several surgeries and tried everything under the sun...before he went to Nadal.

Is that true?

Stem cells seems a big thing but in essence I don;t see it as perf enhancing but more like healing.....though I am sure it coudl be twisted to give an edge.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Yes, it's healing only I think.

But to me, stem-cell "treatment" is worse than any doping. 

It's the rock bottom.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 am

i also question if he will be back this season but i believe this injury to be related to either another failed drugstest earlier this year prior to RG or that he will lie low till the whole blood bag saga with the fuentes doping scandal is over

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Veejay wrote:i also question if he will be back this season but i believe this injury to be related to either another failed drugstest earlier this year prior to RG or that he will lie low till the whole blood bag saga with the fuentes doping scandal is over

Actually. I would not be surprised if you were right. He was playing very well until he suddenly retired.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Veejay wrote:i also question if he will be back this season but i believe this injury to be related to either another failed drugstest earlier this year prior to RG or that he will lie low till the whole blood bag saga with the fuentes doping scandal is over
Are you saying he has been given a silent ban?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:01 pm

i woudnt be surprised if he is serving a silent ban cause i certainly dont believe it would be the first time
one thing im believe i as certain of is thathe isnt injured
theres no way he would withdraw from RG where he has had the most sucess in his career playing like a beast
he looked like it was going to be another routine victory
so im not buying  this injury excuse

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Then why is he not exposed like Sharapova?

Or, why has not Sharapova been given a silent ban?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:18 pm

sharapova decided to go public with her failed drugs test
henin decided to say she was retiring 
rafael nadal always claims he is injured
as far as i am aware players have a choice how they wish to deal with it from a pr point of view especially if one sample fails while the other clears

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:31 pm

I think there is more to it than just player's choice.

I am sure Troicki did not choose to be banned from playing, (even watching his own Davis Cup Team matches as an ordinary spectator!!!) for one whole year.

And he didn't even test positive...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:46 pm

i think it depends on the player cause there seems to be different rules for the elite then what there is for the lower ranked players
the if has in the past shown that they are willing to protect the likes of andre agassi  and then go on to nail the likes of gasquet
i also think every case is judged on how severe the offense is
sharapova thought that she would get away with just a slap on the wrist cause the drug had only recently been banned and she could get away claiming she was ignorant

the fact that she made is public i believe is the reaon why they gave her such a serve ban cause they didnt want to be seen as going soft on cheating or doping

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Rafa is on detox I guess, been 4-5 years where his season is usually with 3-4 months out.

Except Djoko from January to be same, take a few months of.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:45 pm

TDs are desperate to have Nadal with Fedal in  sunset phase.

Somehow, he looks genuinely crushed now that his game is passe.

Having said that, he was beginning to gain momentum and beat everyone bar Nole pre RG...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Veejay wrote:the fact that she made is public i believe is the reaon why they gave her such a serve ban cause they didnt want to be seen as going soft on cheating or doping
Most likely....but I also suspect that Sharapova was also a political (Russian) figure. In currrent political tension where anything that comes from Russia is seen as evil, Shara woudl have been shot down and no silent ban woudl have worked for her.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum