Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» FA - Racism Row
Today at 12:50 pm by legendkillar

» How strong is Nadal mentally?
Today at 12:06 pm by Slippy

» ATP 2017 500,250: Rio, Marseille, Delray
Today at 7:40 am by ...

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Yesterday at 3:15 pm by legendkillar

» The left is eating itself apart...
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 pm by Daniel

» 10 Years Ago...
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 pm by Tenez

» ATP Masters 1000: Cincinnati
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am by legendkillar

» US OPEN 2017
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm by Daniel

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm by Jahu

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 am

....according to Gilles Simon:

======================================================

 'I was in Montpellier, - he says - Everyone was saying, 'Ah, you play five sets with Novak. It was like I was No. 2 in the world'. But Simon was aware he played well only the third and fourth round in Melbourne, since in the first two rounds he prevailed against Pospisil and Donskoy only at the fifth set. 'It was good for three days.'

However tactics worked out well against Djokovic, who made 100 unforced errors overall. Many players asked him how he could do it and he did not give an answer: 'I do not have any tips or anything to tell to my opponents. There is no way I'm going to give an answer. It's the same if you ask Novak. If you ask him, what did he do to bother you, he will say nothing.'

Simon got the "confirmation" of this thought when Djokovic was asked to what extent the Frenchman had put him off his game. The Serb preferred not to give a precise answer.

'I believe he knows - Simon insisted - But he will say nothing. And he will try next time to beat me, two and one, to prove, 'Ah, you see, I just played bad and that was it.''

Finally, speaking about his game that can seem boring, he explained why he plays this way:'If I wanted to play really aggressive, trying to catch every single ball and big shot and following it to the net, it will take me more energy than just staying two meters behind my baseline and moving right, left. For me, running is nothing.'


=============================================


Looks like everyone has their own idea:


Berdych: "Full on attack."


Nishikori:"Attacking but must be patient."


Nadal: "Don't know, ask Toni".


Toni: "Don't know, ask Roger."


Roger: "Don't know, ask Mirka."





NITB: "Top secret". Winking 




...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by paulcz on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:39 pm

They all should ask Ivo Karlovic, he knows it or Mirka should ask Stan, but not sure if she dares. But even if she did then Stan would make her cry Cool

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:51 pm

I think Mirka is one of those women that know best Winking

I just wish we didn't live in this day and age of political correctness and public relations when nobody can say what they really think any more...at least the interesting stuff.
It would be so much more fun!

Who wouldn't like to know what Stan said to Fed after their WTF 14 match? Whistle

I love Serbian online sites...people who comment still get away with things, it's hikarious to read comments...but even there they are beginning to strangle the truth and impose "new European liberal values" through western sponsored "cool" websites...

Need I say my comments there don't get published! Grr


...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by paulcz on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:13 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I think Mirka is one of those women that know best Winking

I just wish we didn't live in this day and age of political correctness and public relations when nobody can say what they really think any more...at least the interesting stuff.
It would be so much more fun!

Who wouldn't like to know what Stan said to Fed after their WTF 14 match? Whistle

I love Serbian online sites...people who comment still get away with things, it's hikarious to read comments...but even there they are beginning to strangle the truth and impose "new European liberal values" through western sponsored "cool" websites...

Need I say my comments there don't get published! Grr

She surely knows the players really well, but what she was saying to Stan it is unacceptable. As I heard about her from Slovakians they don't say any good word for her.

All media managers are driven with greediness, so there is no space for goodness any more.

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Yes, I was never a fan of Mirka, but that incident in WTF was a bit of a shock.

Even I as an ordinary fan never personally offended Rafa, I just asked him about dr Fuentes and told him to hurry up...hehe  Whistle

I couldn't believe it until I saw & heard it on the video. And what's worse she did it before in Wimbledon as well.

But a lot of it goes on...we just don't get to find out.

Last summer I was in a players box, on one of Wimbledon's small courts. It was so intense and uncomfortable for me...the wife of the player was cheering and trying to encourage her husband desperately (thank God he won in 5 sets in the end, from 2 sets down!), and the other "box" was just as passionate...the sheer energy between those two groups of people was amazing! (it was all respectful, though)
I couldn't wait for the match to finish.

It really was like a matter of life or death for them.

And that was doubles playing to make it to week two!

So for Mirka to be so rude to Stan her double countrymen (not only in Swiss but Slovak as well)  a week before Davis Cup final speaks volumes.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by paulcz on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:22 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Yes, I was never a fan of Mirka, but that incident in WTF was a bit of a shock.

Even I as an ordinary fan never personally offended Rafa, I just asked him about dr Fuentes and told him to hurry up...hehe  Whistle

I couldn't believe it until I saw & heard it on the video. And what's worse she did it before in Wimbledon as well.

But a lot of it goes on...we just don't get to find out.

Last summer I was in a players box, on one of Wimbledon's small courts. It was so intense and uncomfortable for me...the wife of the player was cheering and trying to encourage her husband desperately (thank God he won in 5 sets in the end, from 2 sets down!), and the other "box" was just as passionate...the sheer energy between those two groups of people was amazing! (it was all respectful, though)
I couldn't wait for the match to finish.

It really was like a matter of life or death for them.

And that was doubles playing to make it to week two!

So for Mirka to be so rude to Stan her double countrymen (not only in Swiss but Slovak as well)  a week before Davis Cup final speaks volumes.
I have some understanding for crazy cheering for sportmen, who have not earned a lot of money or cheering in DC or FC matches, but this was absolutely embarrasing.

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:47 am

Interesting comments from Stan:

==================================


'What makes me think really that I can be the Anti-Djoko solution? The satisfaction, clearly. But especially the fact of having beaten him twice in Grand Slam tournaments pushed me to the limit in other moments, giving me confidence. From the match in Melbourne (in) 2013 (when Stan lost 12-10 in the fifth set), our matches in the Slams have always been close. I lost the 2013 US Open semi-final in fifth set, won a quarter-final at the 2014 Australian Open in five, lost the semi-final in Melbourne (in) 2015 in five, and there's my win in the final at the last Roland Garros. But as I often say, given our ranking it can happen only at the end of the big tournaments. Most of the times, he is there and I am not. It's a pity, because I love facing him. Playing against the best players is what I like more. They are the ones who give you more problems.'

And then he mentioned Federer, a friend and a great opponent to face: 'Playing Rodge (Federer) in the US Open semi-final? I liked it! He beat me in straight sets but I liked it. As for Novak, it's clear, I am looking forward to play him again. My regret of the last year was not having won the quarter-finals in Wimbledon (against Richard Gasquet) to face him in semis, so I would have played him in all the Grand Slam tournaments.'

Wawrinka does not want to look like a person too full of himself: 'I am not the only one to have the weapons to beat Novak in the Grand Slams. A Rodge at his best is needed. His recent problems (against Djokovic) were mental or because of Djokovic's game? Only he knows that, it was him who lived the matches, but he did not go far, he had many chances. How long will Novak's dominance last? Do not forget Roger dominated for a such long time too. And in those years, he was above everyone (between 2004 and 2007). It was said: "There will not be anyone able to beat him for the next five years", and it was not the case. And about Nadal (in 2010) it was said: "He will win three Slams per season for four seasons'. But the following year his form dropped.'

According to Stan, Djokovic's dominance is his own making: 'Until when Novak is at 100% and everything goes well like in this moment, no one will catch him. It's incredible what he has been doing. And there will not be a complete change overnight. Moreover, did you see after his loss at the Roland Garros last year how he was crazy (three losses until the end of the year)? But I ask again: if he does not win more than two Slams in 2016, will they say that he dominated everything or that his form dropped from last year? Two Slam semi-finals losses and the whole year would change, but it would be still expectional and would allow him to remain world no. 1. I think the change will be brought about by Novak himself. Exactly like Federer at his time: we could not see how someone could catch him and then the solution arrived; by himself.'

==================================

he thinks that nobody caught Federer, he brought the solution "himself".

And also seeing Nole untouchable until he is 100% fit and dedicated.

But...he doesn't mention the continual improvements these players add to their games in order to stay at the top.

Which is why Nadal's dominance was the least impressive.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 am

paulcz wrote:
I have some understanding for crazy cheering for sportmen, who have not earned a lot of money or cheering in DC or FC matches, but this was absolutely embarrasing.

Tennis is a unique sport in the way that it requires dead silence. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it as a child - it was fascinating for me then as all the sports I knew before: football, basketball, athletics...there was a lot of noise.

The sound of ball was and still is hypnotising.

Now that tennis has gone "democratic" and more popular than ever, the previously "no riff-raff" crowd has changed too...

But I do like the actual atmosphere which even in Wimbledon can be quite potent if there is a good match going on.

As for personal cheering, I think it's essential to give players encouragement when they need it.

Especially if you have th entire stadium against you.
But never, ever to insult the opponent or disturb others watching.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Daniel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:47 pm

The recipe is easy. You have to be Nadal or Federer or Sampras in their prime. Esp the latter two. Misfiring forehands and backhands and not painting the lines won't do it. But 2004-7 Fed would make him look silly. Even 33 year old Fed won.

Daniel

Posts : 2858
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by paulcz on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 am

noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote:
I have some understanding for crazy cheering for sportmen, who have not earned a lot of money or cheering in DC or FC matches, but this was absolutely embarrasing.

Tennis is a unique sport in the way that it requires dead silence. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it as a child - it was fascinating for me then as all the sports I knew before: football, basketball, athletics...there was a lot of noise.

The sound of ball was and still is hypnotising.

Now that tennis has gone "democratic" and more popular than ever, the previously "no riff-raff" crowd has changed too...

But I do like the actual atmosphere which even in Wimbledon can be quite potent if there is a good match going on.

As for personal cheering, I think it's essential to give players encouragement when they need it.

Especially if you have th entire stadium against you.
But never, ever to insult the opponent or disturb others watching.
Absolutely. I really appreciated Wimbledon's classy conservative atmos without shouting idiots on serve as it is standard at USO.

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

I have never ben in USA let alone USO, but I can just imagine....

Wimbledon rocks!

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by paulcz on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:35 am

noleisthebest wrote:I have never ben in USA let alone USO, but I can just imagine....

Wimbledon rocks!

Me neither, just watched the previous USO.

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Its not like Djokovic never gives a chance to opponents. He sure does. But he atm feel so confident in his ability to defend those, it make it very difficult for the opponent to do anything much.

How to beat him? By playing on one own strengths are reaching very high levels.  Just like RG 2015 finals.

Djokovic has no visible weakness that can be exploited.

If Djokovic gets some injury and loses some matches, then a lot of players will have much better chance. 

So right now Djokovic getting injured is the best bet to beat him..

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:07 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Its not like Djokovic never gives a chance to opponents. He sure does. But he atm feel so confident in his ability to defend those, it make it very difficult for the opponent to do anything much.

How to beat him? By playing on one own strengths are reaching very high levels.  Just like RG 2015 finals.

Djokovic has no visible weakness that can be exploited.

If Djokovic gets some injury and loses some matches, then a lot of players will have much better chance. 

So right now Djokovic getting injured is the best bet to beat him..

rotlaaaaa!!! Yikes


That is so mean!

I have never ever wished anyone to be injured....not even Nadal! Cheers

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:45 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Its not like Djokovic never gives a chance to opponents. He sure does. But he atm feel so confident in his ability to defend those, it make it very difficult for the opponent to do anything much.

How to beat him? By playing on one own strengths are reaching very high levels.  Just like RG 2015 finals.

Djokovic has no visible weakness that can be exploited.

If Djokovic gets some injury and loses some matches, then a lot of players will have much better chance. 

So right now Djokovic getting injured is the best bet to beat him..

rotlaaaaa!!! Yikes


That is so mean!

I have never ever wished anyone to be injured....not even Nadal! Cheers

No NO I don't wish him to get Injured... I just said right now other than Djokovic getting injured, I don't see what else can beat him.. Coz that is what that can take the ultra high confidence away from him.

What I really want is Fed/Stan/Thiem/Goffin/Kyrgios to beat him in slams.. fair and square.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Tenez on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:25 pm

You will see tomorrow. Nishi will have a good chance.

Tenez

Posts : 16661
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:28 am

Tenez wrote:You will see tomorrow. Nishi will have a good chance.

Nishikori started off well, a break up on Djokovic's opening game in the first set. But was always chasing the score line there on. 

I think Nishikori lacks a clear tactic or plan and belief too. He doesn't exactly know what to do and gets disheartened very easily and starts playing low percentage shots. 

So unlike 2014.

Djokovic is riding a wave right now. And its quite difficult to push him off his board. He can only be beaten by some freak out of the world performance, especially in slams. Like the RG 2015 finals. And that performance can't come from Nadal, Murray. Fed has a very very slim chance. Stan can, but he can be too cold even to lose before it comes that far.

I think someone like Monfils on clay, Isner on Fast Hard or Krygios have the best bets to beat him. They have less, but very lethal weapons. On the days its firing, it can hurt Djokovic.

All among the top have some bit of chance, except Raonic. The guy freezes on seeing Nadal/Djokovic.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Tenez on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am

yep...I was certainly wrong there. I never envisaged him to collapse as badly as that. It is clear to me he has the game to inflict Djoko a severe score. But he is so nervous that everything falls apart, starting with his serve which can be much better than what we saw in his last encounters.

In a way it reminds me all those matchs Djoko was losing to Nadal up to 2011..and even in 2013 and 14 as Djoko shoudl never have lost half those 23 defeats inflicted by Nadal. But part of that was Djoko not being fit enough to outcome the Spaniard. Once he realised he did not have to rush, it became much easier for Djoko mentally.

It is pretty similar here with Nishi. he feels the need to go for too much....though in Miami it was a bit of a different story, he was simply way too nervous.

Tenez

Posts : 16661
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:49 pm

I haven't seen Nole-Simon at AO (nor Nole-Anderson in Wimbledon), but from everything else, I think Goffin has given Nole the best challenge since Nadal.

His game is simply even more energy efficient and I think that is the safest way to beat him,  though it will require great focus and heart (which Nishi doesn't have).

I am not sure Fed is able to cope any more, even on faster surfaces.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:00 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Djokovic is riding a wave right now. And its quite difficult to push him off his board. He can only be beaten by some freak out of the world performance, especially in slams. Like the RG 2015 finals. And that performance can't come from Nadal, Murray. Fed has a very very slim chance. Stan can, but he can be too cold even to lose before it comes that far.

I think someone like Monfils on clay, Isner on Fast Hard or Krygios have the best bets to beat him. They have less, but very lethal weapons. On the days its firing, it can hurt Djokovic.

All among the top have some bit of chance, except Raonic. The guy freezes on seeing Nadal/Djokovic.

I think Kyrgios needs to sort out his head if he wants to beat Nole.

Anderson is a better player than him, but he must have choked big time in order to lose from two sets up.

The game does need a big server but one with composure and good movement, and I don't think we have that atm.

Maybe Zverev.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by luvsports! on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:09 pm

I thought that would be Janowicz. At 6'8 he moves great. Has a huge serve, monster groundies but has gone horribly backwards and is just brainless.

luvsports!

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 pm

luvsports! wrote:I thought that would be Janowicz. At 6'8 he moves great. Has a huge serve, monster groundies but has gone horribly backwards and is just brainless.

Yes, funny how most tall players lack either brains or heart (chokers).

The ones that are composed can't move... (Isner, Karlovic)

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Tenez wrote:yep...I was certainly wrong there. I never envisaged him to collapse as badly as that. It is clear to me he has the game to inflict Djoko a severe score. But he is so nervous that everything falls apart, starting with his serve which can be much better than what we saw in his last encounters.

In a way it reminds me all those matchs Djoko was losing to Nadal up to 2011..and even in 2013 and 14 as  shoudl never have lost half those 23 defeats inflicted by Nadal. But part of that was Djoko not being fit enough to outcome the Spaniard. Once he realised he did not have to rush, it became much easier for Djoko mentally.

It is pretty similar here with Nishi. he feels the need to go for too much....though in Miami it was a bit of a different story, he was simply way too nervous.

I had the same thought but regarding Goffin's, not Nishi's match.

Shame you didn't see it.

Nole has improved more than Nishi since their USO '14 match.
He is too fast and strong for Nishi now.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by luvsports! on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Yes Nishi has been disappointing since that US open final really.

I remember how for a set and a half he was destroying Rafa in Madrid until he got injured and could barely move. 
Novak couldn't do that on clay to Rafa like Nishi was. 
He looks good and then in the big matches he falters.

luvsports!

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Yes, Nish really has an awesome ball-striking talent...enough to destroy anyone, bar maybe Fed as Fed has more variety and better serve.

You can see what a difference heart makes!

And I really don't think he has a tennis gene, because he simply is not able to create. 

He is not a cerebral player like Simon, Nole, Fed and Murray.

He "only" has that God given sublime hand to eye coordination and when it's on (i.e. unchallenged from the opponent) it's spectacular & breath-taking  to watch.
Such pure, clean ball striking.

But despite all that he still doesn't match Fed's or even Dolgo in full flight.

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Tenez on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:35 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Nole has improved more than Nishi since their USO '14 match.
He is too fast and strong for Nishi now.
No I disagree. Nishi is simply an emotional player. He was just too nervous, so it is difficult to judge him on that performance. I guess he will always be nervous....but he has the game to beat Nole convincingly. He just needs to be relaxed. Difficult of course as he has so little margins.

Maybe more than playing the final of a TMS, it was playing Djoko that got him nervous. Not Djoko's game but the fact that if he beats Djoko, he is then the new world number 1...and in his head, he is certainly not there yet. Maybe he never will but he has a better game than Djoko already. It's dead obvious.

Tenez

Posts : 16661
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Tenez on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:43 pm

luvsports! wrote:Yes Nishi has been disappointing since that US open final really.

I remember how for a set and a half he was destroying Rafa in Madrid until he got injured and could barely move. 
Novak couldn't do that on clay to Rafa like Nishi was. 
He looks good and then in the big matches he falters.

Yes and like in Madrid he came with that knee excuse in Miami as well. Well he may have had a twitch in his knee but one felt this physical impediment came as a great relief for him as it shifted his mental agony to a physcal problem, giving him a great excuse to hide his mental weakness.

Tenez

Posts : 16661
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by ... on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Nole has improved more than Nishi since their USO '14 match.
He is too fast and strong for Nishi now.
No I disagree. Nishi is simply an emotional player. He was just too nervous,  so it is difficult to judge him on that performance. I guess he will always be nervous....but he has the game to beat Nole convincingly. He just needs to be relaxed. Difficult of course as he has so little margins.

Maybe more than playing the final of a TMS, it was playing Djoko that got him nervous. Not Djoko's game but the fact that if he beats Djoko, he is then the new world number 1...and in his head, he is certainly not there yet. Maybe he never will but he has a better game than Djoko already. It's dead obvious.

How come he wasn't nervous in their USO SF match?
We are even talking best of five.

Fed is very emotional, too.

Imagine if poor Nadal had Nishi's talent!!!!!

...

Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by DECIMA on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Nishi lost to Nadal in straights like 3 weeks ago, hello.

DECIMA

Posts : 4248
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Tenez on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
How come he wasn't nervous in their USO SF match? We are even talking best of five.
easy. He did not know he could beat him. And also it was apparently very hot so Djoko's main strengh, his running around got a bit tougher.



Fed is very emotional, too.
But on the court he is isn't. He learnt how to keep it under control.

Imagine if poor Nadal had Nishi's talent!!!!!
He woudl therefore be even weaker mentally. One's mental strength is directly linked to the players shots margins.

Tenez

Posts : 16661
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recipe To Beat Novak Djokovic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum