Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week

3 posters

Go down

Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week Empty Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week

Post by N2D2L Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:41 pm

With Paes-Nadal, we are lucky to get to see the best net player of this generation double up with Leander Paes. A sight not to be missed. 

McEnroe apparently is very excited BubblyBubblyBubbly

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week Empty Re: Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week

Post by noleisthebest Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Poor Leander...

Mac: I'm gonna say Nadal is the best volleyer!
Paes: No way, the whole tennis world is gong to think you're nuts!
Mac: You wanna bet?
Paes: Alright.
Mac: If I say it, you get to play doubles with him in Paris.
Paes: Deal!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week Empty Re: Leander Paes partners up with 'best volleyer in the game' for Paris Doubles next week

Post by Tenez Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:12 pm

DONALD TRUMP wrote:With Paes-Nadal, we are lucky to get to see the best net player of this generation double up with Leander Paes. A sight not to be missed. 

McEnroe apparently is very excited BubblyBubblyBubbly

My best doubles player teaming with my worst single player......I want Granollers/Ramos Vinolas to beat them.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down